JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Cozmo: 4/11/2019 1:08:31 AM
Update: The S6 Pinnacle weapons will be available again for acquisition tomorrow 4/11 at 2PM Pacific after the hotfix. [quote]Sorry about the inconvenience. We will enable the quest again as soon as the fix goes out.[/quote]
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I earned the cores, so it would be impossible for me to consider myself "privileged." Someone else has the ability to do the same. The only ones who could really be considered privileged, would be those who did this exploit and now have thousands of enhancement cores with no work involved.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Ok, now should others be able to earn Masterworks by simply playing and accumulating the cores needed over time?

Posting in language:

• [quote]...they will have the same as me without any of the work[/quote] So you have several thousands of cores, is that it? Because that's the amount that people were farming from the exploit, there's videos on youtube farming over 2K of cores in just a couple of hours.

Posting in language:

• I meant the same amount of masterworked armor, and weapons. Not the enhancement cores themselves. All the armor and weapons I use are masterworked, and I did it all fairly.

Posting in language:

• How was the previous one an issue. It just gave a larger boost to light, which is a virtually pointless thing at this point in the season. You patched something that was a non-issue that people weren’t talking about, and inadvertently screwed over a ton of people who did nothing wrong.

Posting in language:

• The inconvenience isn't the pinnacle weapons being disabled, the inconvenience is the fact that a large group of players have an unfair advantage and are sitting on thousands of cores while the rest of us are doing scrapper bounties so we can infuse. (Nevermind trying to MW gear, that's just a pipe dream with this current economy) This is totally unfair and unacceptable, something needs done about this. Either take cores completely out of the game or create a completely new currency for infusion.

Posting in language:

• All those people who now have thousands of Cores will tell you there's no problem with them being in Infusion and to get on their level. Bwahahahahahaha! Enhancement Cores turned this game into a punchline.

Posting in language:

• Exactly, just like that.

Posting in language:

• [quote]All those people who now have thousands of Cores will tell you there's no problem with them being in Infusion and to get on their level. Bwahahahahahaha! Enhancement Cores turned this game into a punchline.[/quote] This 🤬

Posting in language:

• Spectral Blades is inconvenient as hell. Can you fix that one?

Posting in language:

• Can you disable the investment team instead?

Posting in language:

• O my god how it is now is the fix!!!!! Enhancement cores suck anyway. You guys solved your own problem, just let it go.

Posting in language:

• What is this crap . I was just about to claim my weapon tonight come on . Are those who used this exploit have enhancement cores revoked ? How could you even do that ? Come on Bungie This should be a quick fix for you .

Posting in language:

• I really wish we could swear on the forum.

Posting in language:

• Edited by DownyKitten: 4/10/2019 6:53:16 PM
    It'd be nothing but post after post of long paragraphs filled with nothing but cuss words and the word "Bungo".

Posting in language:

• Edited by CookieNiki: 4/10/2019 8:11:00 PM
    I can't wait to see how that fix will work out. Will you leave the players who took advantage of the exploit with several thousands of cores in their inventory? Or will you let them keep them and give all other players a similar amount of cores to keep things fair and balanced? After all it was YOUR mistake, deal with it in a proper manner. Or you can always take this opportunity to remove cores from infusion and use them only to masterworking gear. All that this exploit showed was how flawed the cores economy is, that's why players rushed at lightning speed to farm as much cores as they could. In a healthy, well balanced, rewarding economy there would be no need to waste time doing that.

Posting in language:

• Nobody will get cores taken away, and nobody will have any cores added. Such is Destiny life.

Posting in language:

• Yeah, I guess you're right.

Posting in language:

• Are the players that exploited this being banned? Temporarily at the least? Their cores removed? Don't expect an answer but would be nice to know that there's a little justice for me not being able to claim my recluse. I don't normally jump on the hate train but an oversight like this is wild. I'm tired of script-kiddies and exploiters ruining Destiny.

Posting in language:

• Edited by CookieNiki: 4/10/2019 8:14:25 PM
    [quote]I'm tired of script-kiddies and exploiters ruining Destiny.[/quote] You're barking at the wrong tree, this is Bungies fault, not players fault. We all know too well that everytime there's a patch or update, Bungie always break something in the game. Always!

Posting in language:

• It would be dumb to ban people because of a developer oversight

Posting in language:

• How long for this fix???

Posting in language:

• It'll be 3 months from now, we know how fast they fix stuff, lol.

Posting in language:

• 3 months for stuff that affects us, 3 days when it affects them.

Posting in language:

• More like 3 hours

Posting in language:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon