JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Cozmo: 4/11/2019 1:08:31 AM
Update: The S6 Pinnacle weapons will be available again for acquisition tomorrow 4/11 at 2PM Pacific after the hotfix. [quote]Sorry about the inconvenience. We will enable the quest again as soon as the fix goes out.[/quote]
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11929

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• From your link: [quote]Game Exploits: If a player finds a game exploit, they should report it in the #Help forums. Players that discover an exploit should not be worried about receiving a restriction or ban. Bungie will not punish a player for discovering a game exploit. Players are encouraged to report any game exploits so that they can be fixed to ensure all players have the best experience possible. Bungie will not punish a player for just playing the game. Players are encouraged to enjoy Destiny in whatever way they find fun: dancing on a Vendor’s head in the Tower, spamming grenades in Crucible matches, or just climbing a cliff in the open world to sit for hours enjoying the gorgeous view. It’s the player’s choice on how to they wish to enjoy their time in Destiny. If they are merely playing the game, then they are not doing anything wrong.[/quote] As you can see, there's no violation of CoC.

Posting in language:

• I’ve seen people suspended for running ahead in strikes, people who abuse in game mechanics to gain an unfair advantage are able to banned

Posting in language:

• Never heard anything about that in this game and I've been playing it since 2014. Also, "suspended for running ahead in strikes"? That makes no sense.

Posting in language:

• wtf did I just read? "i've seen people suspended for running ahead in strikes" hahahahaha no you haven't. imo people lagging in strikes should be the ones booted if anyone. but neither is the case

Posting in language:

• Lol, was about to tell him the same thing. Banned for Running ahead in strikes... lmao! We'd all be toast!

Posting in language:

• None of the people who did the glitch should be banned. If anyone should be banned it should be the dumb@ss who reported this glitch.

Posting in language:

• If you used or needed this glitch you’re trash

Posting in language:

• I didn't use the glitch and I never said I did. It's a glitch that literally just have you enhancement cores. That's it. It really shouldn't have been as big of a deal as it is.

Posting in language:

• thats a bit far, I didn't even know it was an exploit since guns like lunas and breakneck quest require a hell of a grind. This current season guns yeah I can see how its an exploit since it requires a triumph completion which aren't character dependent but some of the other weapons quest progress dont transfer over between character. The only guns I can think of that can be used for this exploit are mountiantop, oxygen, 21% delirium and Recluse.

Posting in language:

• They don't deserve bans, we all would have done it, Infusion would be fine again because we had to cheat the broken system out of reality. Some got lucky and already have. I'd still conserve by that point, masterwork frenzy just waiting to happen. Might as well be compensation for how many cores we've wasted where we shouldn't have.

Posting in language:

• I still think they should be banned, I never would do tht

Posting in language:

• Weird, I infuse without any problems regularly and didn't get any exploits for enhancement cores. I get 35 to 40 a week by doing Spyders bounties, and the various ones you get from breaking down weapons. This includes the different ones that pop up from time to time that require a strike or crucible to complete. The people complaining about enhancement cores don't want to spend the time getting ghost on Tangled Shore.

Posting in language:

• You don’t get 35-40 just from spider. He gives 6 to each character a weak. Bitch ass liar

Posting in language:

• Edited by CookieNiki: 4/10/2019 8:09:17 PM
    [quote]Weird, I infuse without any problems regularly and didn't get any exploits for enhancement cores. I get 35 to 40 a week by doing Spyders bounties.[/quote] That's just not possible. There's only 7 Spider bounties [b]PER WEEK[/b] that give ONE core each. That's a total of 7 cores PER WEEK. Even with some masterwork weapons and scrapper bounties in the mix, I think it's very difficult to get 35/40 cores per week, unless you no-life the game.

Posting in language:

• I have gotten like 7 cores in just the last day, and I didn't do any spider bounties. I have literally never run out of cores and fully MW all kinds of weapons and armor since Forsaken dropped. Stop whining.

Posting in language:

• 7 from Spyder. Scrapper bounties (the various ones that include capture points in Crucible, headshots, strike completion, using abilities in strikes, completing strikes, etc) usually add another 7-10. I don't count them all but there are quite a few that drop throughout the week. On top of that breaking down weapons that I get that I don't use will usually add another 5-10 during the week as well. 35-40 may be a bit high, but easily 25 to 30 in a week is achievable. I have been in situations where I have to break down something that I didn't necessarily want to for its enhancement cores, but that is a choice that plays into what I like about the enhancement cores. Why do something that is really easy to do? Now that people have thousands though, they need to just get rid of them. Where I had an advantage before because I put the work in, now I am at a disadvantage.

Posting in language:

• How many hours you play per day? Not judging, just curious about the time investment.

Posting in language:

• I'm a single Dad of 3 kids, so I don't have much of a social life. Once the kids are in bed I usually play 2 or 3 hours a night. Some nights a bit more, some nights a bit less. The Spyder bounties where you have to wait on a spawn I usually do really early on Saturday morning. I get up around 6:30 am and since there aren't that many players online I am able to just go to there and complete them relatively quickly.

Posting in language:

• Join a clan. Play for maybe... an hour. Do this on each character, with at least one clanmate in the party. I mean, play ANYTHING in Destiny. Congrats. You just got 21 cores. Buy two a day from spider. You're up to 35. EACH WEEK

Posting in language:

• Don't parrot the same: "how to play the game" guide. Spider's bounties are objective wastes of time considering how much you do for one core.

Posting in language:

• It doesn't take that long to get 20 ghosts. It also doesn't take much time to blow thru a lost sector. The only ones that are annoying are the ones where you have to wait for something to spawn, but even then it's not that big of deal. Frankly I like the enhancement cores the way they are because I spend the time to get them and because of that I have Masterworked a lot of my armor and weapons. I know a lot of others don't, so it's something that I generally have that is a little bit better. Now that this exploit happened though, they may as well get rid of them because they will have the same as me without any of the work

Posting in language:

• So you feel priviledged because you have masterworked gear?

Posting in language:

• privileged? How would I feel privileged for something I worked for?

Posting in language:

• Edited by TJM99: 4/10/2019 8:36:25 PM
    You got the cores, you're privileged the ability to have masterworks. Others barely have enough for infusion or enough that they feel safe using.

Posting in language:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon