JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

4/8/2019 1:26:11 PM
It’s time to make a Redrix like quest for the Luna and Not Forgotten too since most players didn’t get it legit. - Ddossing - Through recovs - Using region routers to trade wins All pvp weapons at a certain moment should be available through a long grinding quest since nothing is done to prevent cheating.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• That's a pretty bold claim, care to back it up with statistics at all?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by indowtjuh: 4/10/2019 2:28:17 PM
    Wish Bungie showed some stats on people not getting it legit. Sadly they don’t do a lot against cheaters. That’s why they should give people an alternative long way to get a pinnacle weapon that you can get in comp. This might reduce the amount of cheaters and recov players. Just look for “not fogotten cheat glitch destiny 2 reddit” or just go on LFG and look in competitive. Last time I checked I saw 6 posts. Still have the screenshots. And that was only on the first few pages.

Posting in language:

• The sweats and trytards aren’t ready to give up there meta tard weapon loadouts.

Posting in language:

• True and sad at the same time. I just see a lot if comp glitching on LFG, ddossing everybody knows, region router match making everybody knows but Bungie, recovs ruin comp too. Comp has nothing to do with comp and this weapon ruins comp. I understand very well that try hards will get angry reading my comment but they should also look at it from the other side. People who got it fair have reasons to complain. But they also should admit that a lot of people got these guns in a way that is not legit. So why should these people be rewarded and people who try to gef it in a fair way should not? Other option is to take away all the pinnacle crucible guns from the people who didn’t get it legit and delete accounts from people doing recovs.

Posting in language:

• You always see them set dummy accounts up then contact them with the real ones. I’ve seen a twitch user do this.

Posting in language:

• The whole recov thing is just sad. Just like all those ddossers and cheaters. After they get the gun they probably go on forums to troll that everybody should get gud. Sad sad people.

Posting in language:

• Lol gtfo

Posting in language:

• You are still one of those believers that everybody got it legit? 😂

Posting in language:

• U want a Redrix Not Forgotten? How about u play the game and stop whining about a competitive gun and fix that potato aim 😂🤫

Posting in language:

• Edited by indowtjuh: 4/8/2019 4:52:55 PM
    You clearly don’t know what you are talking about. PvP is not all about your aim. One game you hit perfect headshots next game you shoot your whole clip on someones head and hardly any damage. Competitive issues: - Lag - Teams vs solos - Spawning - Recov players - Points cap at 5500 - Reset every season so this comp has nothing to do with ranking and ranked based matchmaking. And players suddenly fight players who already have the pinnacle weapons. - Cheaters ddossers - Players who cheat getting pinnacle weapons using region based routers and trade wins And all you say you just need better aim? This competitive pvp is the biggest crap in the whole game and to reward it with the best pinnacle weapons is just a joke! It just promotes people cheating and spoiling other people their crucible experience! PS: I have a Redrix Claymore, Luna and Recluse.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon