JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

4/5/2019 11:29:15 AM
Still can’t get the Hazard of the Cast for Dredgen my title after nearly 6 Gambit resets! Wtf. FIX the Fcuking game bungIe. What are you even doing over there, “we’ll fix one thing every three months, it’ll be hard but we can do it” Ffs Buck up or Give up!!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Really...I cant r ember when I last got a hazard

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yup, never had one, it’s still greyed our in my collections. And I’m approaching my 6th gambit reset. Ridiculous eh

Posting in language:

• See this was my problem with them adding gambit prime weapons to drop after a match I love the idea but it's so bad at dropping one or 2 particular pieces and never drops the rest .. for me I was going for a god roll bygones but no matter how much I played gambit the gun would never drop so I never got a chance at a good roll .. but I got parcel of stardust and the smg constantly almost everytime I got a drop this was what it was.. I started doing Ada 1 augmented gambit bounties and it dropped me an outlaw rampage and I can switch to kill clip if I want... Its like certain weapons have better rng .. I'm having this problem with better devil's to since forsaken i can't get them to drop despite spending way to many tokens to count ... I think along with the drop rates there should be some kind of intentionality like with the forge weapon frames

Posting in language:

• Same problem I have, I always get the things I don’t want constantly but the one thing I need, the auto, won’t drop at all, not once. But I’ve got breakneck and a godroll bygones (sorry) but I can’t even get a bad roll auto. The RNG blatantly locks some people out of getting certain items and it’s total bullshit, like their drip feed of content and throttling of progress to keep us playing. This games more like payed torture these days, you can only enjoy and laugh it off so many times. if things don’t change in September when bungie take full control then I’m seriously considering leaving this mess. It makes me sad too that it’s come to this after what, going on 6 years now. Bungie please don’t drive me to leave. But if I don’t the shear frustration will eat me alive.

Posting in language:

• I feel your pain man. It was well over my third reset that I got the first Parcel to drop. Do Ada's gambit arsenal frame as well that can drop any gambit weapon. Hope you get it.

Posting in language:

• Ah cool thanks for the heads up. I’ll grab that next time I’m on. A lot less these days lol

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon