JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by MadMaxx205: 4/3/2019 10:32:35 PM
Thank you so much because that’s what we have all been waiting for? But no thanks on cores or all the drama that PVP will be gone. You guys just keep being you and quiet , gamers love that stuff. Good luck with D3! But hey maybe old bread will be back again with D3 I can earn weapons again and pay for them again.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• You can't take any rumours you see for granted... Both Deej and DMG confirmed that Crucible isn't going anywhere.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Oh because I believe them so much? Lol deej with Osiris DLC best loot ever from a public event. Hahaha wake up

Posting in language:

• Well Deej is one thing sure I can agree, but when both says so and this whole thing is only based off a rumour on the internet... I mean really. Not disagreeing with you about the state of the game or some of the many other outrageous things. Just that that rumour is bullshit and you can't take rumours for granted.

Posting in language:

• Hey , I want the game to get better but bungie is the masters of deception. Including DMG04 that’s what they get paid for.

Posting in language:

• Yeah well you're not entirely wrong. I don't believe everything they say or have claimed, but I highly doubt they would cut off the one game component which this game solely relies on past the endgame PVE. That would be shooting themselves not just in the foot but like blow off their entire other leg lmao. But hey who knows! I just highly doubt it when it's a rumour.

Posting in language:

• PvP is basically free don’t need any season pass and has the lowest player count. They took trials away so I really wouldn’t doubt it.

Posting in language:

• Actually it's been proven in statistics that PvP and PvE don't differ much at all. Less than 100k in difference. Those numbers don't lie. People like the PvP even though the somewhat awful state it is in, but it's undeniably going downhill. And the trials situation is honestly unforgiveable.. at this point they could've at the absolute very least given us 3v3 elim to do service meanwhile they take their sweet time making their minds up...

Posting in language:

• I agree but from revenue stand point PvP doesn’t make bungie any money other than your purchase of D2. You don’t need any season pass etc.

Posting in language:

• Speak for yourself .

Posting in language:

• Edited by MadMaxx205: 4/3/2019 11:50:34 PM
    Sorry just a beta D1 player didn’t want to offend the current fan boys.

Posting in language:

• Edited by everwilling: 4/3/2019 11:55:44 PM
    Lol just a destiny 1 beta ....means nothing ! You used ‘we’ in your negative post . Of all the people you should know better than prattling on about playing the game so much

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon