JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

4/3/2019 7:54:15 AM
I guess we know what was talked about at the summit, streamers prob complained and Bungie made the change , least that’s how it’s looking like .
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• You realize there were regular people at the summit too, right? Furthermore, you DO realize some of the streamers (Datto included) want to see some of the community's problems (most notably, Enhancement Cores) fixed, right? If you realized neither of these things, you need to just take a break from the forums for a while and actually research the nonsense you're spewing. Actually SEE what the "streamers" think instead of assuming every negative thing is their fault.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Everything streamers want is for them and their "job". They do nothing for the average casual gamer.

Posting in language:

• Got it Flat Earther. Gonna tell me the Traveler is evil next?

Posting in language:

• These streamers including Datto are responsible for some of the shit in game now , If suddenly they have decided it needs to change then you can bet it’s not because of us players , but because their viewing figures have dropped, resulting in less money for them , I don’t need to take a break and do research, I already know what and who helped damage this game , and streamers are part of the problem. Now have a nice day

Posting in language:

• Got it, you're a Destiny Flat Earther. I don't need to continue this conversation any further then.

Posting in language:

• So you're going to "fake news" it then.

Posting in language:

• That’s how it looks like it works- regular person wants something? Who cares what they think Streamer wants it? Must mean everyone wants it so let’s do it

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon