JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Solo pvp Warriors
4/2/2019 9:28:26 PM
dmg04

I'm seeing a lot of players this season taking on the solo challenge in Comp. With the recent matchmaking changes for Glory, we're also seeing a bit more success from players reaching Fabled.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• 0.04% more players getting Fabled, right?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I hope that is true. I'm inching my way through the precision kills step. I will finally be able to play with a workable loadout and get these annoying things over with.

Posting in language:

UNSC Scorpion
    UNSC Scorpion

I am the heavy ordnance - old

Probably playing solo cause all their friends are playing apex and division 2. You know the ones playing comp are the ones who probably can’t afford the better games so they get left behind #Oof

Posting in language:

• I have a clan with 30 players but if i can play with my brother Will be a pleasure for me

Posting in language:

• When are you nerfing spectral blade ???

Posting in language:

• thanks to your poor PvP meta. I cannot play PvP as without the Luna and the recluse its pointless just cannot compete. its so bad you cannot play even quickplay. so the average player cannot get the guns and compete. is a fair world we live in

Posting in language:

• Lunas does not instantly destroy. And many guns can compete like many pulse rifles, and other handcannons. I destroy lunas players with my last perdition, hell I win many games against all lunas with suros. They aren't that broken and you're just looking for an excuse for you getting beat.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Erijian: 4/4/2019 8:10:50 PM
    The Recluse isn't even busted? The hell are you on man.

Posting in language:

• Two things: Quickplay is mostly sweatier than comp lately, so don’t set your expectations too high. And get Service revolver (it will take some time: you need to do 40 playlist strikes). It’s a good hand cannon, try getting it with kill clip.

Posting in language:

• I use last perdition all the time. So much that it’s actually passed my Luna’s in overall kills. Luna’s and recluse are powerful, but they are not so powerful that no other gun can be used ever.

Posting in language:

• But legend rank is still entirely unreachable by solo players for the most part. I mean I've just been having bad luck. I hit fabled and I literally go in and out of fable 20 times a day. Like it is literally impossible for me to get out of it. I'm not a terrible player by any means but hitting stacked teams with a bunch of randoms sucks. The teams I'm matchee up against are literally playing it like its trials or they are in a tournament. Like calm down its 8:00 in the morning there is literally no reason you should be sweating your socks off this early. That's normally when I start so I can miss the sweats but I hit fabled and that literally gets thrown out the window.

Posting in language:

• I play comp 95% solo, only game mode I enjoy, don't like qp and the "kd" farmers team/ playing with friends. Just played yesterday a couple games in a team, still prefer solo, yes people leave, loading in 2 vs 4 etc. Etc. Etc. The fun though beating 4 stacked nf teams, with a sniper or fusion..., so stop complaining about paying solo in comp, there is no one forcing you to play solo.

Posting in language:

• 'A bit more success'?! 'Success' comp to often based on bad rng matchmaking so yeah it can be a bit easier for some. Most probably not a significantly difference. Still a bitch as a solo player constantly to get matched against stacked teams. I dont mind, it can and will happen. I accept that. But 5 times in a row. Doesnt motivate me to keep playing!

Posting in language:

• The changes were definitely good. Still takes some skill to get to Fabled solo but there is less chance of having to deal with extra stuff like people quitting or 3v4s. Streaks help a lot more and with weekly bonus being higher a lot more people should be able to make it to Fabled. Good call on the changes imo.

Posting in language:

• The only change I see in comp is people with jotunn and its annoying a side of luna's how. I haven't seen any change at all, its still the same to me.

Posting in language:

• if you can’t counter a jotuun then you probably shouldn’t be in comp

Posting in language:

• @dmg and @cozmo are so proud of you. t h i s i s c o m p (imagine Leonida saying this)

Posting in language:

• hell yeah

Posting in language:

• ok but legend is still out of reach for solos, you guys should just add a rumble comp where top 2 win or something

Posting in language:

• I’d say top 3 win, but you get/lose more or less points depending on how you place

Posting in language:

• Edited by Phobos113: 4/4/2019 2:30:12 AM
    Matchmaking in comp is still trash though. I'm still seeing the same pattern of a streak of wins followed by a streak of losses, or win, loss, win, loss, win, loss. I don't care about losses in the crucible in general, but in a format where one land slide loss (thanks to the crappy match making system that puts you up against a bunch of players who FAR exceed your, or more often than not, your team's skill level) wipes out something like 80% of the points you just gained off of your last sweaty win it is HIGHLY demoralizing, in case your team doesn't get it that's a BAD thing, that isn't FUN, and it's definitely not fun to go up against whole teams equipped with the very (over powered) PvP weapons that you are trying to go after, weapons that have NO EQUAL and no other way to get to them (which has only created a lucrative exterior market for carries and account recoveries). The changes in comp make it a bit better, but they aren't good enough. The match making needs to be looked at, and I vote for SBMM in comp at the very least, or ranks locking once they have been achieved, or maybe, I don't know, NOT taking away 80% of a win after a loss since the match making is so bad.

Posting in language:

• Remove countdown it's the unbalanced game mode if your solo

Posting in language:

• Edited by swiffty lion: 4/4/2019 1:40:22 AM
    Thanks to your game I’m in therapy for my comp ptsd....I’m strafing in real life...FYI never try space magic in a bar fight...you just get melees.

Posting in language:

• I'm at 3,000 nothing but 4 man groups to this you say...... What?

Posting in language:

• That's just the reality of Comp man. Anywhere past Fabled is known to be the realm of full stack's, you'll rarely see any solo's past that point.

Posting in language:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon