JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Vendors
Edited by Gilford: 4/2/2019 12:27:22 PM
in addition to what you said; but with a tweak: [b]token/material turn in for engrams:[/b] more expensive cost than now, random from seperated loot pool ie. weapons or armor, but slightly increased chance for items to drop with masterwork thresholds and chance of "powerful" drops [b]sellables:[/b] like D1 - have the items available to purchase like D1; lower cost, have the rolls refresh weekly; drop @ 10 power (like eververse) [b]bounties & extras:[/b] weapon pursuits, extra material/token bounties; ornament bounties.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I agree with what youre saying except making the power level for the items we can buy. Instead of 10 power how about put it to the soft lock light level or scale it up to our light level like how drops from vanguard engrams are

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• that works; my only issue because of the lower cost to obtain, it will be a farmable way to raise your soft cap overall because you would directly be able to fill a column that is low in power. I'm not for throttling, but that is definitely a power creep that bungie won't overlook.

Posting in language:

• I can see that

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon