JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

4/1/2019 9:11:07 PM
Cam
Cam

Doesn’t matter until you remove enhancement Cores from infusion. Then I’ll actually play the game.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Stop crying

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• They already added a fix to this “problem”. If you play the game, you’ll find cores are no trouble at all to get. Try it sometime.

Posting in language:

I have tons of enhancement Cores on Xbox. I felt the same way as you do. Then I switched to PC and experienced the problem first hand. Stop being ignorant.

Posting in language:

• Besides you will need a ton of cores for what? are you so well-rounded that you have different set of gears for every strike? say, if its void singe week must your gear have to all void resistant? seriously? you will need a ton of cores for 640 level of content? seriously? problem with this game, its becoming too easy and people still complain ;)

Posting in language:

No, because for example I got kicked from a raid group because my Whisper wasn’t high enough light and all I had was an LMG. That’s the type of problem we are having. But guess what this doesn’t matter to you because you have plenty saved up. New accounts don’t have that luxury. Stop acting like you know what you’re talking about

Posting in language:

• LOL. i only started last December. [quote]Whisper wasn’t high enough light[/quote] there is a whisper catalyst that is not bound to cores. besides what raid is this? must you be the greatest in the fireteam? People in your group that demanding? that was rough when you can find a lot folks in LFG willing to spend time with fresh players. I too did some raids. when the group sees i'm new - they don't expect me to complete complicated mechanics of the game. thats for their buddies not for pugs like me.

Posting in language:

Last December? As in 2018? Or 2017?

Posting in language:

• you only need 3 cores to upgrade that exotic - THREE! 10 minute grind. 3 lost sectors. its not worth the complain nor the the wish. be careful with Riven and your wishes... xD

Posting in language:

• So what you’re saying is you need to actually play the game for a while to get to the endgame levels of not worrying about materials used to upgrade your gear? How is that not how it should be? It’s suppose to be a struggle when you’re a new guardian. You’re suppose to learn your ways by using different gear and using every resource available to build your arsenal. Last week I had zero cores, now I have around 40-50. They are not hard to find. You do not need to infuse anything until you absolutely have to, or until you get to max level and want to slowly bring everything else up. You only need to be a high level for one activity, and Iron Banner. For everything else use exotics from collections to infuse lower level items to within 15-20 of your max. Which is plenty high enough to complete just about every activity.

Posting in language:

• not even remotely true. the did a very very tiny band-aid but no fix yet.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon