JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Cozmo: 4/1/2019 8:20:28 PM
Cozmo

Season of the Drifter Weapon Drop Rates

We will be increasing the drop rates of weapons in The Reckoning in Update 2.2.1. We will also be adding most of the weapons to the loot pool of Gambit Prime to increase the ways you can earn Season of the Drifter weapons. Most weapons will have a chance to drop at the end of Gambit Prime matches. Your drop chance will also increase in both Gambit Prime and the Reckoning every match you don’t get a weapon to prevent long droughts without a drop. Eventually, you will be guaranteed a drop. Gnawing Hunger, Just In Case, and Doomsday will remain as exclusive drops in the Reckoning.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Wots goin on the weekly stuff hasnt reset yet

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Great change, I like it.

Posting in language:

• Some words of encouragement to help offset the crap you have to endure on these forums. Thank you and the rest of the talented staff that make up Bungie. Destiny is by far the best gaming experience I’ve ever had. Here’s hoping to many more years of Destiny!

Posting in language:

• How come I got Gnawing Hunger from the Drifters package though?

Posting in language:

• Thank you. I have done over 80 reckoning teir 3 and the only thing I get is blue weapons. I hate seen all the other randoms I play with get the hand cannon and the auto rifle and I get a blue smg and a gl. The hand cannon and the auto rifle is the only thing that I am missing. I think you need to add some type of feature for reckoning. Like if you do reckoning 5 times this week you get the sidearm, 10 times this week you get the smg, if you do it 20 times this week you get the gl, 30 times you get the pluse rifle, 40 times you get the scout rifle, 50 times you get the sword, 60 times you get the sniper rifle, 70 times you get the auto rifle and finally you do it 80 times you get the hand cannon. I would grind my butt off 80 times in teir 3 just to get that hand cannon. Please read this.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • Idk im not paying attention but i don't see heavy ammo spawn for shit when i play iron banner. Trying to complete arsenal of tricks bounty btw do extra ballistic logs get deleted when reset happens?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Great, now can we get a similar update to [b]FORGES[/b] for refurbished weapons that drop at the end of a forge or from a forge saboteur??

Posting in language:

• [quote]Your drop chance will also increase in both Gambit Prime and the Reckoning every match you don’t get a weapon to prevent long droughts without a drop. Eventually, you will be guaranteed a drop.[/quote] Thank you for this.

Posting in language:

• Thank you. Gambit Prime is an interesting new game mode (in my opinion) and I do enjoy playing it. Now I have more of a reason to play.

Posting in language:

• Give us numbers.. like how is the droprate now in % and how many % are you buffing the droprate. Numbers Bungie, kinda important ones as well.

Posting in language:

• Anyone knows when this patch is due? I'm out of the loop a little bit.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • From what to what ? Raised by 0.4% ? 4% ?

Posting in language:

• Thanks guys hadn't gotten any weapons yet other than from weekly bounties.

Posting in language:

• Why ? I’ve never had an issue with it , just like some have never had an issue with cores . Just leave it as it is and let everyone grind like they have to for cores . Don’t make game to easy for those who don’t want to work for their weapons,

Posting in language:

13 Replies
          • That’s a great move. Please consider stuff like this before dlc launches. Also, quit being so stingy when making weapons and armor. We need stuff to do and loot to earn. If you can’t deliver those things your game loses all appeal. Getting like 5 new weapons per dlc feels terrible, and I suspect the drop rates are low to hide the fact that you didn’t make enough loot. D1 was solid. I suggest you go back and play that game to figure out what made it so enjoyable. Then, BUILD on it. Don’t take things away from it and start over.

Posting in language:

• Why not add them to the pool of normal gambit as well In my opinion normal gambit is 1000x better than comp gambit

Posting in language:

• Edited by Demon XXVII: 4/2/2019 12:31:18 PM
            There are weapons in the Reckoning? Who would have ever known I haven't seen a single drop ...not for me, or anyone I know who's played that mode! As for upping the drop rate All Guardians know that this number should only ever be 0.04% 😉

Posting in language:

5 Replies
            • These rumors about Crucible being dropped in D3 better be some kind of joke. DO NOT DUMP CRUCIBLE. And also don’t put pvp zones in patrol maps. One reason I like patrols is to let of some of the frustrations of crucible. I think gambit is as far as pvevp should go.

Posting in language:

• I hope this aint an April Fools joke because I haven't seen a single Prime weapon so far from all the gambit prime matches that I did.

Posting in language:

• Edited by hardazzdiamond: 4/4/2019 4:14:52 PM
              Just remove all crucible including Gambit oh and remove enhancement cores

Posting in language:

4 Replies
              • Guess I’m going to be playing the reckoning some more when blackout isn’t the modifier then.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                • Edited by KingLeviathan24: 4/2/2019 6:44:26 AM
                  You stupid -blam!-s should have done that in the first place oh and I love trying to shoot a primevil in gambit prime when the boss is a -blam!-ing knight who spits fire ON THE WHOLE -blam!-ING WELL OF LIGHT THEREFORE PREVENT ANY OF MY TEAMMATES AND MYSELF FROM GETTING THE GOD DAMN BUFF BECAUSE WE CAN'T EVEN STAND IN THE IF WE DID WE WOULD ALL DIE GOOD JOB ON THAT IDEA WHOMEVER CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA OF GIVING TAKEN KNIGHTS THAT ABILITY.

Posting in language:

15 Replies
                  • Edited by AlphaHydrae8: 4/2/2019 12:55:11 AM
                    What are the percentages? How much is the increase? Why doesn't Bungie ever give us numerical values for anything? Now if only drought protection can be added to the raids. 😑 *cough1kVoicescough*

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                    • Did he say April fools yet?

Posting in language:

• Still not going to make me want to play that game mode. Sorry Bungie but Season of the Drifter is a massive failure.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                      • sorry but not buying that. when you guys decide to start adding more pve content then ill come back to playing everyday instead of 2 times a week. this season after season after season of pvp content is utter garbage. i dont give 2 schitts about pvp content if i wanted to play pvp all the dam time i would go play apex legends

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                        4 5 6 7 8 9 10
                        You are not allowed to view this content.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon