JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Cozmo: 4/1/2019 8:20:28 PM
Cozmo

Season of the Drifter Weapon Drop Rates

We will be increasing the drop rates of weapons in The Reckoning in Update 2.2.1. We will also be adding most of the weapons to the loot pool of Gambit Prime to increase the ways you can earn Season of the Drifter weapons. Most weapons will have a chance to drop at the end of Gambit Prime matches. Your drop chance will also increase in both Gambit Prime and the Reckoning every match you don’t get a weapon to prevent long droughts without a drop. Eventually, you will be guaranteed a drop. Gnawing Hunger, Just In Case, and Doomsday will remain as exclusive drops in the Reckoning.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Mindfulpizza: 4/5/2019 9:05:42 AM
    WEAPONS DROPS WTF <> Just Want my supers as a GUARDIAN BACK . Hell be nice have few more new one not nerfed . for once .

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Where has Dmg and his “discussion” thread gone?

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • None of my clan plays any version of Gambit. This season is kinda a dud.

Posting in language:

• i am sorry to bother you once again but you've been such a help i think you can help me. I have been farming and playing alot of crucible during my d2 lifetime wich started in forsaken but i am yet to have got the chaperone quest. i was wondering if you could tell me if i had it and dissmantled it or if i should keep farming

Posting in language:

5 Replies
      • Cool.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Rainmaker69: 4/4/2019 5:25:49 PM
        Ur game has problems even with using gambit to boost ur figures it’s not looking good https://destinytracker.com/

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • Wow look at those destiny tracker #'s. Looks like people are sick of grinding for cores...lol

Posting in language:

• Can you buff the drop rate of playing with a teammate that has Rat King equipped?

Posting in language:

can you at least tell us when the arbalest is coming out?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • The only thing I find enjoyable about this game right now are the raids, one thing bungie do well every time (we don’t talk about eow)

Posting in language:

• All heavy weapons should hold more ammo such as rocket launchers and tracking should work better

Posting in language:

7 Replies
            • Get rid of blackout as a modifier

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • Means very little to all those people who find the two core activities - Prime and Reckoning - to be too awful to warrant any play time.

Posting in language:

• Hey Bungo, y’all could ALSO stop givin’ us REGULAR Gambit gear for finishing the Gambit PRIME milestone!!!

Posting in language:

• Have dreaming city -Crazy curse week where everything is on full blasts- all ascendant portals all open and all major enemies all at once thinking this is the only way to break the curse of everything is on full blast.

Posting in language:

• Have Banshee create new exotic- Thorn shotgun, Thorn machine gun. Have Awoken create new exotic - Wishender Shot gun, wishender Sword, and more Have the vanguard create new exotic weapons This would be good idea

Posting in language:

• This would've been nice before I wasted the time I spent on Prime. I have nothing left in me to deal with that game mode for some weapons that aren't all that great in the grand scheme of things, and certainly not worth the trouble when there's no numbers on this. Personally, the weapons should have never been locked behind Reckoning in the first place when the Collections said something else. Misleading your players isn't a good idea.

Posting in language:

• I guess we know what was talked about at the summit, streamers prob complained and Bungie made the change , least that’s how it’s looking like .

Posting in language:

7 Replies
                • Seeing as you killed off trials how about adding the weapons to the reckoning loot pool?

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • Telling us you are increasing a number we do not know the value of is sharing meaningless information...

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                    • Well I got thunderlord last night in gambit. I really enjoy the free new maps and content without annual pass. Maybe if your matchmaking was better Id buy that pass bungie but I can't make friends online no one will play with me everytime Ive tried it fails so I stopped playing for six months. I have a job and things that need to get done. Still that thunderlord drop made me happy excited and I thank you for the free things your adding but the pvp is bad in my opinon, too much focus on grinding annual pass and black armory or comp on console just to get a decent primary weapon. Ive all but given up on this game but I like strike list and gambit, wish nightfalls had matchmaking. Your game needs to be more user friendly seriously nightfalls aren't that hard it should have matchmaking, all the game modes should have it and the game should explain mechanics and how to play. Not doing that is just annoying in my opinion leaving us to figure it out is bad game design and everyone uses youtube or external sources to figure your game out. Lazy design of a game if you ask me, what's the point in not explaining anything about your game inside of your game when people have youtube? This game doesn't get it at all, Im tired of watching 3 hour long videos about a raid doing homework on it just to try and kiss butt to online players and play it. Thats how i did rise of iron in destiny one and its stupid. Unless you make a complete game next time Ill be going back to single player games. This game is very elitist toxic in general.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • Edited by MadMaxx205: 4/3/2019 10:32:35 PM
                        Thank you so much because that’s what we have all been waiting for? But no thanks on cores or all the drama that PVP will be gone. You guys just keep being you and quiet , gamers love that stuff. Good luck with D3! But hey maybe old bread will be back again with D3 I can earn weapons again and pay for them again.

Posting in language:

11 Replies
                        • Cozmo, please check if possible to rotate the Gambit Prime Weekly Bounty armor gear. I think it has been helmet since the beginning of the new season and I am pushing to get my notorious armor set for invader, collector, sentry and reaper (helmets are done) but still missing couple of chest pieces and arms, etc. and the each powerful collector piece takes 3 tokens. Maybe next week could be boots or whatever. I rather wait for the rotation be the piece I am missing instead of leaving it to my RNG and consume all my tokens.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                          • It would be nice if you would tell the percentage your raising the drop rates .. you saying we're increasing the drop rates could literally mean from 3% to 4% a run ... It should be at least 50% a run .. I mean this is about the only thing to do in this dlc is grind the weapons and go for reckoner .. so considering match making for reckoning is not a great experience and the gambit prime weapons could very well drop like the gambit weapons did .. as in you get 1-2 of the weapons that you don't want and the one you want pops up every 20th drop .. I went through this trying to get a good bygones from gambit they never dropped I got mine from Ada's augmented bounties .. and better devil's from shax I have yet to get the roll I want , not for lack of trying it's the loot pool feels so weighted towards certain weapons .. I've spent over ten thousand tokens with Shax trying to get one and the only thing I get is the sidearm sword and armor ... Better devil's is almost non existent .. I am super happy your raising the drops . Just hope it's a significantly noticable difference .. I actually want a few different perk combos of these weapons .. 3 off the top of my head for spare rations.. .. Definitely still consider adding Ada bounties to drifter.. anyway thanks for the change

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                            • Fix last word ads plz

Posting in language:

• Tier 3 Reckoning this week is -blam!-ing insane. Just wanted to throw that out there....

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                              1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                              You are not allowed to view this content.
                              ;
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon