JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Cozmo: 4/1/2019 8:20:28 PM
Cozmo

Season of the Drifter Weapon Drop Rates

We will be increasing the drop rates of weapons in The Reckoning in Update 2.2.1. We will also be adding most of the weapons to the loot pool of Gambit Prime to increase the ways you can earn Season of the Drifter weapons. Most weapons will have a chance to drop at the end of Gambit Prime matches. Your drop chance will also increase in both Gambit Prime and the Reckoning every match you don’t get a weapon to prevent long droughts without a drop. Eventually, you will be guaranteed a drop. Gnawing Hunger, Just In Case, and Doomsday will remain as exclusive drops in the Reckoning.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ! and now in english : YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Off subject I know, but did Reckoning matchmaking change? The last few matches I played had all 4 of us spawn in at the same time. It was much better than previously. Anyway, tell the devs thanks if so, but if not, It would be nice if the matchmaking did wait for 4 before starting a match.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Eventually, you will be guaranteed a drop. \[/quote] Would love to see this implemented to some extend throughout the game... or some reassurance that traditional weighted randomization isn't the only system affecting our drops...

Posting in language:

• So when’s this update?

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • Edited by AeroWraith901: 4/1/2019 8:37:53 PM
      Good to hear. Me and my buds were grinding reckoning last night and I was the only one that didn't get a weapon out of the several tier 3 runs.

Posting in language:

• Love these changes. Really glad you guys are also adding RNG protection, I like being able to actually farm for stuff.

Posting in language:

• When’s this update then?

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • IN T3 reckoning can we bank all three motes at least since running t2 and 1 are deemed useless after t3 released. Would be a nice buff to help get the lower tier along side your top t3 piece. By banking three motes I don't mean 3 powerful since I guess that would slash the grind significantly but instead allow us bank t2 and 1 along side 3. Have a drawback like loss of motes if you fail the run.

Posting in language:

• i have only ever gotten the pulse rifle and i immediately deleted it because for one i disliked the archetype and it had a really bad roll XD

Posting in language:

9 10 11 12
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon