JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Cozmo: 4/1/2019 8:20:28 PM
Cozmo

Season of the Drifter Weapon Drop Rates

We will be increasing the drop rates of weapons in The Reckoning in Update 2.2.1. We will also be adding most of the weapons to the loot pool of Gambit Prime to increase the ways you can earn Season of the Drifter weapons. Most weapons will have a chance to drop at the end of Gambit Prime matches. Your drop chance will also increase in both Gambit Prime and the Reckoning every match you don’t get a weapon to prevent long droughts without a drop. Eventually, you will be guaranteed a drop. Gnawing Hunger, Just In Case, and Doomsday will remain as exclusive drops in the Reckoning.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You guys should add better ways to acquire the curated roll versions of all weapons.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Titans in pvp are overpowered. One shot melee, SKATING, one eyed crutch, 3 roaming supers with THE SAME DEFENSE as spectral.... But you still need more? Really? That's all I see on the forums. Titans need more. What else do you crybabies want? Titans are the most overpowered class in pvp, holistically speaking, in the entire -blam!-ing game.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • Played all the way to infamy reset in Gambit Prime and only have 3 of the weapons, the sword (useless), the grenade launcher (useless) and the Auto Rifle - all of which came from the initial quest line. I’ve played Reckoning (not Tier 3 as have no friends playing anymore) and got both first and second tier armour sets for 3 characters - but no weapons. This update should’ve been done right at start. Have no desire to play Prime nor reckoning anymore. Season of drifter is allowing me to drift away and play something else so thanks 👍

Posting in language:

5 Replies
      • Why are these fixes always applied as an afterthought? These are things that the devs should have the foresight to expect and yet it still keeps happening with every release. I’ve already reset my Infamy 4x and completed Tier 3 Reckoning 165x. Patching the drop rates more than a month after release does nothing to address the time that I’ve already invested. Do your people even play test this shit because it really doesn’t seem like it.

Posting in language:

• This sounds purposefully done, to make yourselves sound like you are doing something positive for the gamers. You knew the drop rates were rigged against the players. You waited it out until people complained in droves, then tried to come out as if you were doing a noble thing. RNG is what you hid behind, to inflate the company numbers by giving us this incessant grind. I'm all for working to obtain a weapon or armor, but still.... it all seems like it was intentional. Putting this post out now seems like you are patting yourselves on the back, saying "ok....they have suffered enough". Make the drop rates the way they were intended now.... Smh.....

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • I want hunters to have a one shot melee, ability to skate, roaming ranged super with max defense, and an exotic that gives overshield and damage bonus.

Posting in language:

• I’m not going to hijack the commentary on this post as so many others have: A masterwork Bug Out Bag dropped for me mid match in gambit prime. I was delighted!

Posting in language:

• Just unlock arbalest. I don't care these weapons

Posting in language:

• So it looks like Titans are stuck with using mainly bottom tree Juggernaut. (Yaaay) 😒

Posting in language:

• Season of the Drifter. Waste of my time. God I hate PvP. That's all this is. Sheesh.

Posting in language:

• what's a gambit?

Posting in language:

5 Replies
          • Awesome ! Have everything except the exotic. 👍👍👍

Posting in language:

• I like your style. All facts, no ego, and no personal agenda. I only mention this because of the contrast with the other guy.

Posting in language:

• I actually like reckoning... i havent felt like the drip rate has been too bad, but my rng luck has been weird. Have gotten basically everything at least 5 times, curated rolls included... except the scout rifle, which oddly enough, was the only 1 ive been trying for. Have not received a single one. Hopefully the higher drip rate will give me better luck!

Posting in language:

• Still can’t get the Hazard of the Cast for Dredgen my title after nearly 6 Gambit resets! Wtf. FIX the Fcuking game bungIe. What are you even doing over there, “we’ll fix one thing every three months, it’ll be hard but we can do it” Ffs Buck up or Give up!!

Posting in language:

6 Replies
            • [quote]We will be increasing the drop rates of weapons in The Reckoning in Update 2.2.1.[/quote] By .04% [quote]Your drop chance will also increase in both Gambit Prime and the Reckoning every match you don’t get a weapon to prevent long droughts without a drop. Eventually, you will be guaranteed a drop.[/quote] Because we at Bungie put so much effort in a lackluster game mode and we need to stretch out what little content we have for another 6 months. We think of it like this, if you stand outside in a thunderstorm long enough eventually you will get struck by lightning. We structured the loot drops to mimic that philosophy. You're welcome. - Bungie

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • Cores are fine - if you casually play the game you come by them often... got 7 from ikora package Tuesday....

Posting in language:

• No one cares what y’all have to say isn’t clear why do we even bother?

Posting in language:

• I don’t see any difference you sure you flipped the right switch?

Posting in language:

• Edited by NigorosK: 4/5/2019 7:32:20 AM
                Still trying to force players to expand playtime with this crap game mode? Bungie wake up, your players are all no lifer playing as much as possible in a day, you’re going to have a hard time making them play more hours a day than there are hours in a day! It’s time you think of the 98% of players who don’t give a D! Edit: just check 400k players yesterday, that’s considering double accounting of gambit and PvP, or that many have several accounts on different platforms, and that many are bungie’s employees and their families. What is the threshold that will actually trigger some reaction?

Posting in language:

• Hope they getting buffed a lot. I reset my infamy and havent seen a single new weapon. Can confirm they exist as I saw them on youtube though.

Posting in language:

• So what you’re saying is; working as intended. Gotcha.

Posting in language:

• [quote]We will be increasing the drop rates of weapons in The Reckoning in Update 2.2.1. We will also be adding most of the weapons to the loot pool of Gambit Prime to increase the ways you can earn Season of the Drifter weapons. Most weapons will have a chance to drop at the end of Gambit Prime matches. Your drop chance will also increase in both Gambit Prime and the Reckoning every match you don’t get a weapon to prevent long droughts without a drop. Eventually, you will be guaranteed a drop. Gnawing Hunger, Just In Case, and Doomsday will remain as exclusive drops in the Reckoning.[/quote] Will it recognise previous dropped guns? Had multiple smg and hc last week but no pulse rifle. This week getting nothing but night watch.

Posting in language:

• Why eventually by the time you introduce, higher drop rates on prime weapons, everyone's gonna be feed up of playing the new content , for old weapons and armour, bungie now, no new loot pool and minimal new content is drip fed,all tried behind lengthy grinds or tied to rng. Bungie if your gonna lock new gear behind rng or luck of the draw lol, then at least make them better than the rest of the loot pool, like the powerful forge weapons which seem no more powerful than any other weapon in the game

Posting in language:

• We should be able to use gambit synth as for points buff toward our gambit points system instead trade for glimmer or use them as a buff for power increase

Posting in language:

• Edited by Mindfulpizza: 4/5/2019 9:05:42 AM
                WEAPONS DROPS WTF <> Just Want my supers as a GUARDIAN BACK . Hell be nice have few more new one not nerfed . for once .

Posting in language:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
              You are not allowed to view this content.
              ;
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon