JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by BRAZACK: 3/18/2019 11:21:05 PM

What the hell is going on with the thorn?

The thorn is not worth the grind because its garbage atm. Im not asking for it to be op but for the love of god fix the god damn handling on it. The recoil is ridiculous , the sights on it is already awkward AF to deal with. Please fix the recoil/ handling on it. I dont care about the stupid burn affect just make it into a decent handcannon with the stability/handling, range and impact. What happened to the final round doing bonus damage? Instead we get this -blam!- remnants effect Is it just me that thinks there is something going on with the handling on the thorn? Why isnt anybody talking about this yet?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by TriplezeroXZ: 3/20/2019 5:23:28 AM
    I agree Thorn does have issues. But I wouldn't use the word handling. In game handling refers to speed, and Thorn is very snappy. Something that can remain unchanged. But 150 rpm handcannons (Thorn archetype) are really bad right now. They have most of the weaknesses (high recoil, mid-slow fire rate, ok range, but not enough to justify the high recoil) of every single handcannon, and seemingly none of the strengths, or no strength that makes it stand out from other handcannons. And 180s have all of the strengths (no/low recoil, decent range, fast fire rate) and seemingly no weaknesses. There is no give and take. That is what is wrong with not just Thorn but all handcannons right now.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon