JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are actively investigating issues impacting players' ability to sign in to all Destiny releases on Xbox One. Until resolved, players may experience disconnects or be unable to sign in. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
3/15/2019 10:55:22 PM

❤️ Thank You For The Cinematics Bungie ❤️

I appreciate you guys making it so there’s new lore and a new cutscene to look forward to for nine weeks! I like how this last one left us on a cliff hanger and has us looking forward to what will happen next! I personally enjoy all the destiny cinematics you guys put out, so please keep up the great work and know that we appreciate and look forward to these, thank you! ❤️

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
    I agree, I’m having a lot more fun this season than Black Armory. The lore is fantastic so far. I usually don’t play gambit or crucible much but I’m playing it a lot more now and having fun. Worn out on crucible after that thorn quest though

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon