JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Cam: 3/16/2019 6:17:34 AM
Cam
Cam

Are you serious? They give us 1 small cutscene for $35 with no new story missions, strikes, or crucible maps. And you’re thanking them for that? Wow / Uh oh Bungie fanboy warriors are triggered 😂
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• They gave us one small cutscene herp herp Can't even pay enough attention to the fact that there will be a new Xur bounty every week accompanied with another cutscene up until the end of this season. That makes nine cutscenes. Not one. You're also too dense to look into the past to see them say annual pass was filler content only. No missions. No strikes. [i]FILLER CONTENT[/i].

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Man the guy just saying he like the cutscene that all and your here to bash him for that because your not happy with the game. If your not happy with game go play something else instead of destiny2, I don't know Maybe the new dmc 5.

Posting in language:

• Edited by DestinySuksBanMe: 3/16/2019 8:21:40 PM
    OMG, You have 8 Years on Bungie.net. 99% of the players in Destiny 2 are only 8 years old or act like it anyway. I've been here for less than 6 months and already know that the game is full of assholes. My first post was replied with dozens of how I wrote what I wrote not what I wrote. One or two tried to understand and help me out. Both of the posts I started were replied with hate. LMFAO, now I treat everyone like shit when I'm in the game too. What comes around goes around. This game is dying and I will not make it 1 more year. Now watch and see how many reply to this, that they are glad to hear that I'm quitting or some other stupid shit.

Posting in language:

• You are right and I'm truly sorry to hear that but please understand I'm not tiring to be toxic or anything like that. I'm just saying that if you are not happy with the game and how it's being handel take it up with bungie, not a player who is enjoying the game and to me it's seems counterproductive.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Are you serious? They give us 1 small cutscene for $35 with no new story missions, strikes, or crucible maps. And you’re thanking them for that? Wow / Uh oh Bungie fanboy warriors are triggered 😂[/quote] I defend you, brother.

Posting in language:

• Not sure anyone is triggered, more like laughing at you and your inability to add.

Posting in language:

• Ah, the old classic “haha Bungie fanboys triggered” statement. Nah. You just got caught saying something stupid. That’s all.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Mk300mk: 3/16/2019 7:37:31 PM
    [quote]Ah, the old classic “haha Bungie fanboys triggered” statement. Nah. You just got caught saying something stupid. That’s all.[/quote] Ah, the old classic “haha Bungie fanboys triggered” statement. Nah. You just got caught saying something dense. That’s all.

Posting in language:

• How is that everyone seems to think that each part of the dlc is the only thing that was included in the season pass? Did you miss all of black armory? Or that there is still more to come for this season? Or that there is still 1 more entire season to go?

Posting in language:

• I hope you don't work on anything that requires math...

Posting in language:

• Ten bucks when you do the math, in all honesty Joker's wild and black armory alone are worth 20 bucks in my eyes (combined of course)

Posting in language:

• 1 cutscene for $35 Funny. You seem to have forgotten factors there: The rest of the content from the other expansions JW is worth $10-12. 35/3. Cutscene, fantastic lore, new gamemodes, new guns and armor, new exotics and 1 returning.

Posting in language:

• Considering that there were going to be none at the start, yes. You should also have done your research before you bought the annual pass.

Posting in language:

• You math is not only wrong but this is only the 2nd week. We have 11 more. Also for all you know each invitation (which will be a total of 9) could have cutscenes but you don’t know that so you unless you can provide your source as in a legitimate one

Posting in language:

• Lol man, they said from the beginning that the entire annual pass wasn’t gna have any story or strikes, it’s just endgame activity with new exotics and quests, they announced this before forsaken was realeased, so u guys can’t say that this isn’t what u paid for, cuz if you had read the details, you’d know what this annual pass would be all about

Posting in language:

And if the content wasn’t a huge disappointment then I wouldn’t be complaining.

Posting in language:

• [quote]And if the content wasn’t a huge disappointment then I wouldn’t be complaining.[/quote] Oh I'm sure you'd find something to bitch about... the forum warriors normally do

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote]And if the content wasn’t a huge disappointment then I wouldn’t be complaining.[/quote] Oh I'm sure you'd find something to bitch about... the forum warriors normally do[/quote] Oh I'm sure you'd find something to mongrel about... the forum warriors normally do

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon