JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by texazboy71: 3/18/2019 12:37:06 PM

STREAMERS DO NOT REPRESENT THE COMMUNITY!

Is this plain and simple enough for you to understand? How much more do we have to say about this topic. Upvote please get this on the top of the forums! Update: great response! Let’s see if anyone at the top acknowledge this post. Update: well we got an answer but no real change, let’s face it the game is about $$$$ and that’s all. Streamers provide free advertising and that’s it. Side note I looked but not one of the money grubbing streamers replied to post (I could be wrong) but that just shows you they are not in touch with the community.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Cozmo: 3/15/2019 6:43:59 PM
    I assume this in response to what Dmg said yesterday in response to [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/251317593?sort=0&page=0]another thread concerning streamers attending the summit[/url]. [quote]The players selected for this summit are also representing their respective corners of the internet, covering feedback topics from their communities to discuss. [/quote] What Dylan said is true. Players who have large communities around them take feedback from a large number of players into consideration before they pass it along to us. Do any of them individually or as a group represent the entire Destiny community? Of course not. No one does. No one can. The community is made up of a large amount of players who enjoy different things and have different opinions on what changes should be made. You can see that represented every day in "spirited debates" on this very forum. Should we [i]only[/i] invite streamers to play content and give us feedback? No. Which is why we didn't. Some of the players we invited to come in a few weeks were streamers/youtube, some were not. We have also already had groups of players come in to play content and give feedback who are not streamers, podcasters, or highly visible members of the community in any way. The main thing to remember is that none of the players who come in to give us feedback are decision makers. The dev team here at Bungie take feedback from forums, twitter, reddit, facebook, Instagram - pretty much anywhere players can type words that we can read. We combine that in with the data we have showing how players play and make decisions based on a combination of feedback, data, and design expertise. Don't target anyone in the community as a scapegoat, we are making this game and responsible for the changes made to it.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

339 Replies
    1 2
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon