JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
3/15/2019 3:55:21 PM

Feedback - a feedbacky feedback about feedback

I think there are a lot of opinions floating around about this game, and among them are some really good ideas that probably get overlooked due to the large volume of repeat topics and shitposts. It would be awesome if you shared your preferred way to receive feedback, and then improve ways of focusing feedback to make it more helpful and directed. For example, I’ve seen the use of pinned posts on here for general things, like announcing a twab or update, but I’ve rarely seen that mechanism used to organize specific feedback. Every week you could have a few pinned posts where feedback on a specific topic can be compiled. For instance, you could leave a permanent pinned thread for Enhancement Cores so people can keep submitting meaningful feedback that doesn’t pollute the entire forum and drown out other important feedback. When people post about E cores in the general forum, then a moderator can lock that post and remind them to submit feedback in the pinned thread. Honestly, I feel like the only way to get attention is to be obnoxious. You have to shitpost to get votes and comments, and those are the only things that Bungie reads and comments on (seemingly). So, break the toxic cycle and allow for people to be heard. Otherwise I’m going to throw in some shade every time I post, just to make sure I get a voice. Enhancement Cores suck! Streamers ruin everything! Tomatoes only belong in sauces!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• In before moved to feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump

Posting in language:

• & blueberries only go with icecream ........... not like jerks - crybabies and so called hard core players that have turned destiny into a steaming pile of shit🤮

Posting in language:

• Pinned posts would mitigate the negative impact of fewer sub-frorums. I think that’s what caused the issue you mentioned. People feel like they have to continually repost to keep an issue visible. Of course, pinning topics will highlight how few sub forums there are, but. Maybe a pinned topic could become a sub until resolved or closed?

Posting in language:

• This is great. I've already said this a few times but what we need is from the little Bungie symbol in the bottom corner of the director should take you to an in game optimized version of the forums thats well organized. This way the conversation can seriously be expanded upon. Another thing just on the note of shit posts and toxicity is that Bungie really needs to start enforcing their bans and stuff much more often. The moderators should be editing and responding to some of these people with what they're saying honestly. Just overall this community needs to go through some flushing out and be rebuilt because its a mess right now. Pretty difficult to get stuff done with a community like this.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Does chunky salsa count as a sauce? If so, I’m fine with that.

Posting in language:

• That's how Blizzard is handling their forums and it works great.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon