JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Can't Log in
3/14/2019 11:10:42 PM
Hi Zook. It looks like you haven't linked your Xbox account to your Bungie account yet. You'll need to do this in your [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/Settings]Bungie.net settings[/url] to log into the website and app. Does your Xbox account have Xbox Live?
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes my account does have Xbox live. And this is what it says when I try to link it or log in We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account. Please visit xbox.com and sign in to verify/update your Xbox Live account. This error usually indicates that your Microsoft account has no Xbox Live Gamertag, or that your account must be updated in some way, such as agreeing to an updated terms of use.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Have you logged into Xbox.com yet with your information?

Posting in language:

• Yes i also talk to some one at microsoft and they said they didnt see anything wrong with my account and that i do indead have a Xbox Live Account.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon