JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

3/14/2019 9:57:24 PM
Hello, What item are you referring to?
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Sam: 3/14/2019 10:00:16 PM
    I play the Game with friends and we unlocked the first Forge together. After that, they both got the quests for the other forges in like 10-15 min by killing Vex and Fallen. Thats over two weeks ago now. I killed the same Mobs in the same places for many hours now. I even did one lost sector in which one of them got the drop over 30 times. I am 99% sure at this point that the quest Items are bugged for me and wont drop in the future as well. (Also many Yt Guids mentioned that this Items are by far no rare drop). What i already tried: - Reinstalling the Game. - Running the repair tool (It said a repair is not required) - Deleting the cache/setting directories (that was mentioned by a Bungie Person in previous post of me) What is not the case: - I do not have it at the postmaster - Aida-1 is not already having the quest for me - I do not have the Quest in my inventory. - Here you have a Link to a previous post with screenshots, that proof it. https://www.bungie.net/de/Forums/Post/251292250 Edit: It is not an Item its more like a Quest that comes with the Item, but I am sure you get what my problem is :)

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ok. Have you played a match in the first forge?

Posting in language:

Yes i played many matches in both the forges in ETZ.

Posting in language:

• Ok. I just want to clarify, how many forges have you unlocked already?

Posting in language:

• Edited by Sam: 3/14/2019 10:14:21 PM
    I unlocked the two that come without a Quest - the first one in ETZ and the second one in ETZ. (I dont know the englisch names, sry.) I miss the two on Nessus where i have to drop the Quest from Fallen or Vex. They did not drop in almost 3 Weeks. Edit: I looked up the names. I have the Volundr and the Bergusia Forge. I try to unlock Izanami and Gofannon but the Quests are not dropping.

Posting in language:

Hello? U still there?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon