JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by DoomestosCZ: 3/15/2019 8:42:50 AM

Add Y2 curated rolls to collections

As said in the headline, I would appreciate to add atleast those currated rolls to Collections, so we can pick up atleast SOME Y2 weapons.. what are those collections for then, if only Y1 weapons can be picked up, not counting exotics. Maybe you can even make it so that to pick up currated roll from collections, you must pay with enhancement cores, but that only if you take them away from Infusion.. plz.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Y'know how they said that master working was a "meaningful investment" I have a way for it to actually be. Master working makes it to where you need no enhancement cores to infuse. So now if you get a god roll gun at a low LL masterwork it and infuse to your hearts delight.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

6 Replies
    • Whatever random roll I acquire on any random weapon ‘should’ auto save to our collections and allow me to make a duplicate copy for the same price as the year 1 stuff. If you unlock something in this game or if our guardian finds a certain weapon/roll, clearly they possess the ability to reverse engineer a duplicate and not allowing this is unrealistic

Posting in language:

6 Replies
      • I would like to see something that would solve this issue along with the terrible rng for weapon and armor drops. Why not have vendors (looking at you drifter) have a rotating stock like Benedict? It could refresh weekly with weapons that have static rolls, that way they can be picked up from collections. They don't have to be god rolls, just average, that way there's still a reason to grind. But for the collector they don't have to spend hours trying to get one weapon (pillager) to drop. You could even have to unlock them by being a certain rank or completing a certain amount of bounties for said vendor.

Posting in language:

• Another idea would be to bring back the option from D1 where we can reroll weapons or used to be able to. If we can pull out a basic frame from collection and then pick up a material to create a random roll on that weapon frame... Just an idea.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Agreed. Also, EVERY gun should have TWO curated rolls (1 for pve and 1 for pvp).

Posting in language:

• Once it’s acquired it should be available !!

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • Contents to hard unless it's going into Eververse

Posting in language:

• Make a gamble thing instead. Otherwise we'd have the year one thing all over again, which everyone apparently hated

Posting in language:

• they mentioned working on this months ago. stop complaining wait a few weeks

Posting in language:

15 Replies
            • Also year 1 armor with set curated perks

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • It only would make sense. Bungie doesnt like that word though...."sense" ughhh

Posting in language:

• I just said something similar in another post. Once a weapon gets added to our collection I think we should be able to grind toward the curated roll, as you would with a catalyst. Headshots/multikills/public events, heroic stories etc. with the targeted weapon. Don't make it an easy grind, but it gives us something to aim for. Surely Bungie would love to add another grinding mechanism into the game 😂 Plus once you've unlocked it, depending on the currency to withdraw from the collection...easy cores 😏

Posting in language:

• Expensive, Difficult and not much need.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                • I would very much like it if the curated item in the collection unlocked when you got it as a drop and then allow you to pull that out of collection. Similar to if you pull The Vow out now, I don't even mind if it has an enhancement core cost. As far as I can tell (from an armchair developer perspective) it wouldn't really affect anything, getting duplicate drops of that masterwork would either just be free cores or save you needing to pull it from collections.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                ;
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon