JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by BtBay17: 3/17/2019 12:40:38 AM

can we get a game wide survey so i can feel that im heard

could send a link out on all websites and link it to here so you need to sign in to prevent trolls but would be nice to know my voice gets heard as im just a casual player who has a job and night school. im no streamer or youtuber so i feel like i dont get a say. you could have things like on a scale of 1-10 do you like how enhancement cores work in the game currently. be a nice touch even if nothing happens from it be nice to have my say listened to Edit****someone did a poll!!! Haha now take that idea and multiply it by 100

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by BIurryVisions: 3/17/2019 10:11:39 AM
    I tend to be very divided on the enhancement core thing. On one hand: I don't see them as a big deal if you're not infusing a lot. And really, it all boils down to not stupidly infusing when you shouldn't be. Yes..I get it, when you get a new weapon or armor piece a bit above your current power level of a weapon, or gear item, you tend to wanna infuse it into something you already own (I'm also guilty of this as well with my more beloved weapons I enjoy). But, I've come to learn especially when power levels are increased like they were recently, sometimes it's just best to rock that random legendary item, or armor piece until you reach whatever max power level it is. On the otherhand, I'm tired of looking ugly and in order to actually use gear I enjoy or how I want to look, I'm gonna have to use a ton of my enhancement cores to do so. I personally feel enhancement cores should be for weapons only, not armor. But, I'm not sure if other people in the community feel that way. I get it..it's a system that technically works, since Bungie hasn't got rid of them yet. But, I just don't like the fact that right now with the new power level increase, my poor Hunter is resorting to looking like a mix matched player with no sense of style. Yes, it's not a big deal overall..but at the end of the day, nobody can sit here and say that to some degree, fashion doesn't matter in Destiny in general because it does. We like to look our best; but not at the expense of having to use a ton of enhancement cores to do so. I also realize there are random bounties that drop, bounties from Spider, and other means to get enhancement cores. But, really, since the bounties are at most random..and spiders are only once a week. And when it comes to buying them from him, a lot of us don't wanna have to use resources to do so and since it stacks..in return, we're not gonna come out with a lot of enhancement cores.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by InterceptingFist: 3/15/2019 2:35:43 AM
    Casuals shouldn't get a say. Their input can ruin the game for dedicated players. And what for? So they can enjoy the game a little bit more for the 1-2 months they play before they leave? Makes no sense. All focus should be on the dedicated players as they are the ones in it for the long haul, they are the ones pre-ordering dlcs. Casuals will move on soon even if you accommodate all their requests and then the game is left in shambles. Vanilla D2 was terrible because they made the game casual friendly.

Posting in language:

75 Replies
    • You can hate on EA all you want, but at least Bioware/EA put out a survey for Anthem for feedback a few days ago. At least EA attempted to get feedback from actual players. Bungie would rather bring in some self-serving "yes-men" to stroke their overly inflated egos so they can tailor the game their way to get and keep subscribers.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Edited by swiffty lion: 3/16/2019 7:59:10 PM
        I want to make your job better do I ask the guys who show up 9to5 and work overtime. or the guys who shows up part time and get outta there faster then their legs can move. Your voice was heard when you paid for the game. You are a consumer. Their voice gets heard on how to improve the game. Because they are professional gamers. Call me dumb for thinking this way, but if I want help on something I want someone who has boots on the ground information. Not joe casual who plays on the weekends.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
        • Bungie doesn't know how to create a survey. If you've seen the one they did in D1 asking why gamers were leaving you would understand why I said what I did.

Posting in language:

• We couldn’t have it be a poll for the extreme casuals, but there would need to be some set amount of time that you’d have to play total or per week in order to get a say; that being it keeps extremely dedicated people to the game having a major say. Now I’m definitely not a fan on infusion cores, but I feel like this would probably have to be the best way to go about something such as this

Posting in language:

• We got D2 launch cuz of you Casuals. We got Forsaken because of steamers. Ill take the latter Not sure what your talking about w leveling and infusion. You do know steamers think the leveling system is broken. And want cores removed. Bungie won't budge. Tho Destin just tweeted lars about it so maybe. I do kno they'll probably at least change leveling to d1 standards. This whole blame Streamers is bizarre, it's Bungie that likes that stuff and Bungie which won't Budge. If you don't watch and listen to streamers stop acting like you know anything they wish we had

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • Edited by NoctisCae1um317: 3/15/2019 2:31:58 AM
            An email wide survery would be much appreciated, though I gotta agree with Bungie's reasoning for bringing content creators at the summit, if I was bungie, I'd fly the content creators over cause obviously they're gonna know more about the game in and out like the back of their hand(Datto, Aztecross) compared to someone who doesn't. Not all people at the summit are content creators(And yes they do exist), some are actually known figures on the forums or reddit. If they decide to bring in Abusive Johnson from the forums he'd be contributing nothing but bad mouthing Bungie or anyone attending, as much as we give Bungie shit, being abusive is [B]HIGHLY[/B] uncalled for, that is no way appropriate and I don't care who you are, you could be my favorite content creator or figure and I still wouldn't condone it. Especially in a professional environment, that's a great way to get asked to leave thus Abusive Johnson wasted his time going over there. People just need to chill and wait what's said, can't jump the gun without knowing what's going on yet. Bad mouthing and/or being abusive =/= constructive thoughts or criticism.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
            • yo feedback has been heard. choose from 1 of 7 streamers we invited and we'll listen to him for 12 minutes. the other 6 goes out drinking with the homies and talks for 3hrs. -mgmt

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • It seems like that would be an awful lot of work on Bungie's end to have to make a survey, take the time to email it out to everyone and ignore all their replies after they came in. It's much easier to just ignore everyone on the forums like they have been for years.

Posting in language:

7 Replies
                • THIS BUNGIE

Posting in language:

• I asked for thing in the D1 beta... it won’t happen. Bungie has no clue how to run a community or receive proper feed back

Posting in language:

• Sorry,could not hear you

Posting in language:

• Don’t worry they don’t read these

Posting in language:

Jorah Mormont
                  Jorah Mormont

🌲Bear Island 🌲 - old

[quote]could send a link out on all websites and link it to here so you need to sign in to prevent trolls but would be nice to know my voice gets heard as im just a casual player who has a job and night school. im no streamer or youtuber so i feel like i dont get a say. you could have things like on a scale of 1-10 do you like how enhancement cores work in the game currently. be a nice touch even if nothing happens from it be nice to have my say listened to Edit****someone did a poll!!! Haha no take that idea and multiply it by 100[/quote] BUMP GIVE EVERYONE A VOICE.

Posting in language:

• Just got my survey filled out that Anthem sent.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • Bungie getting direct feedback would be a good thing ....... but will bungie act on it they have had at least 12 month’s of player feedback but yet all we see is the same old bull from them endgame content & competitive play garbage ......... I want back the real destiny not this fake version 2.0

Posting in language:

• Entitled much. "Hear me or I'll whine"

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                    • Yes a survey would be nice.

Posting in language:

• Edited by IngweQueen: 3/15/2019 10:48:39 AM
                      Good idea with a simple yes or no answer system. Would take no time at all to set the question with sections as follows with examples, they are just examples not specific. [u]Weapons[/u]: Do you think scout rifles are balanced? Tick: YES or NO [u]Armour[/u]: Would you like a better range of armor? Tick: YES or NO [u]PVP[/u]: [u]Quickplay[/u]: Should SBMM be returned? Tick: YES or NO [u]Competitive[/u]: Introduce a solo queue? Tick: YES or NO [u]PVE[/u]: Would you like more story based and whisper type mission? Tick: Yes or No [u]Raids[/u]: Return to having Hard mode? Tick: YES or NO [u]Exotic Quests[/u]: Would you like them to be solely PVE based? Tick: YES or NO [u]General [/u]: Should enhancement cores be removed? Tick: YES or NO

Posting in language:

16 Replies
                      • No one cares about your feelings Karen

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                        • I'll tell ya, a game wide survey is what they should have done before they even started with that Frankenstein mess called Destiny 2 (at launch). There should have been focus groups and player feedback to tell the devs what players want. Instead, they created a game for which there was no audience for.

Posting in language:

• Edited by The Big Cheese: 3/15/2019 1:59:22 PM
                          A survey would be too revealing. Bungie doesn't want hard data out there because then they would actually have to address issues instead of just giving extremely vague statements about how the community asked for the current state of the game.

Posting in language:

• I think Poll should be on the front page before everybody head off to the forum page.

Posting in language:

• You personally

Posting in language:

• So just start streaming your gameplay. Then you will be a "streamer" Duh

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                          You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon