JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
3/12/2019 3:57:44 AM

WOTW Nerf is Beyond Excessive

In addition to the ammo nerf, White Nail doesn't proc correctly anymore, as if the Whispered Breathing nerf wasn't enough. Congratulations! You have turned the D2 pinnacle weapon, the weapon quest that saved your game, into TRASH! I know, in a week or two we will hear from your Devs that there were some unintended consequences, like always. I, like many, are almost lost customers.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Hey all, Anyone have a video of White Nail not proccing correctly? If there is an issue impacting the perk, I can pass this to the player support team for a bug to be filed. Ultimately, the change was made to require players to land crit-shots, which essentially grants infinite ammo. If the perk is not working properly, thus leading to loss of ammo, this is an issue that needs to be investigated.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

230 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon