JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

3/8/2019 5:58:09 AM
No Destiny 2 has a solo player problem. Bungie only caters to fireteams now. PvP is terrible and you can’t get in a fireteam unless you pay. D1 I had no problem getting help. Gambit Prime will be the same way. Fireteams will get all the loot then get on the app or LFG and demand you you have this armor or this weapon. Matchmaking is just horrible, solo players should not go up against stacks and lag is horrible. Maybe next season only solo players should get a pinnacle weapon and fireteams should be locked out. No way to get anywhere in pvp without Luna’s, NF or running only shotgun. This shit is getting old real quick.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• It's had a solo player problem for awhile. I spent a good portion of the summit trying to highlight that there game needs to be more accessible/have better endgame for solo play. That said, in PvP solo play is so bad because of the horrid Matchmaking. As soon as sbmm was removed from QP, solo players were screwed. It's the same in Comp too.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah, I tried last season and now everyday this season for my fabled for Luna’s and it’s win 1 lose 5. It’s impossible as a solo player to go up against stacks of Luna’s and NF’s. Shits so frustrating!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon