JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

3/7/2019 11:35:47 PM
fixed rolls: 8M users, 900k daily players. random rolls: 14M users, 500k daily players. random rolls killed Destiny 2. change my mind.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• they gave the game away for free so obviously the total user value did go up. It has nothing to do with random rolls, but don't change your mind because irrational assumptions are more enjoyable to read.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• You're crazy if you think that's the single deciding factor in loss of players. I bet if you go ask any players why the left and that won't even come up.

Posting in language:

• i'm the only player that really matters to me. i definitely lost interest after RR were brought back. boring perks being shuffled and removal of the element change option made the lack luster gear worse. Bungie could have ignored the community and delivered [b]new[/b] gear with fixed rolls, but instead we have to same old crap, randomized.

Posting in language:

• ironically i did not read this comment before i assumed you were irrational. I was correct lul.

Posting in language:

• You know that it's not random rolls in and if themselves. It's that so many of the perks feel worthless and/or misplaced and just make the item automatically trash. Like who wants as -blam!-ing sniper rifle with hipfire grip and whatnot except for some -blam!-ing streamer? Why would a piece of armor with Perks for 4 different weapons on it be desirable when the UI is so damned slow that managing them for the weapons you'd like to switch to is so laborious and tiresome?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon