JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

3/7/2019 8:32:52 PM
[quote]The game is a looter-shooter and while I understand some players thought random rolls was the answer and the magic that was missing, I think we can lay that to rest at this point.[/quote] I felt we needed random rolls back like we had in D1, but the stark difference is that in D1 [u][i][b]THEY REFRESHED THE LOOT TABLES WITH EVERY FLOCKING EXPANSION.[/b][/i][/u] They didn't just leave us with the same gear. EVERYONE got a slate of new weapons, new armor, etc. WHERE IS THE NEW OPEN WORLD STUFF IN D2? Why the hell are there still vendors in this game with vanilla gear?? It's absurd! Lost Sols, this post is 100% spot on.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• 100% agree!!!!! Why are there no factions or faction vendors anymore, they are a part of this game, since the beginning, and the crap with xur, that never happened in D1. If this is all part of the “all powerful 10 year plan” they better get a new plan, because this community isn’t going to have patience for 10 years with Bungie putting out this crap!!!!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Loot is shallow as f.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon