JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Daddy Colossus: 3/3/2019 9:53:02 PM

I’d rather sit a little longer in matchmaking than be thrown into a forge alone.

This happens SO frequently and it’s very annoying. I’d rather just wait a few more seconds or minutes to get a full team before heading into a Bergusia Forge. It’s especially true when you get loaded in as a team of 2 because if you leave, then that makes you an asshole. I’m on PC but I’m hearing this happens on consoles as well. I don’t think it’s the lack of players, I think it’s because the matchmaking timer is too short. Although it’s good matchmaking is short, too short of a timer will sometimes prevent players from finding a full team.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
    What platform do you currently play on? I’ll check with the team when back at work tomorrow- currently aware of matching solo into Forges, and end of match timers being a bit low. Anything else that you’re hitting in Forges that you’d like to see changed as a QOL fix?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

57 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon