JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
3/3/2019 12:40:17 PM

Biggest problem with Crucible. Period.

Hello everyone! PvP in Destiny 2 a.k.a Crucible is a huge part of the game that (in theory) brings lots of fun and of course can give you some pretty decent gear. However we currently have to face an enormous issue each time we join any Crucible queue. And that of course is the fact that it became just a simple meta-slave playground. And I don' have anything against the thing that meta is. I simply see that shotguns did get out of hand and anyone who refuses to use a shotgun (braindead panic oneshot thingy) is at such a bug disadvantage that in order to win against two shotties or more he needs to either be few skill levels above the enemies or have a stacked team of players that are quite a bit better than the opponents. And this is just outrageous and definetly unfair and it drains all the fun that Crucible could and should give. All of that said I can't wait to see Bungie adress that issue and nerf/remove/rework shotguns. And I won't talk about this tiny nerf that will show in the new season, because it's a PvE related thing and is more of a joke than an adjustment. Love you all, Me <3

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon