JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
3/1/2019 1:53:57 AM

More Shattered Throne type content please

Not sure about my fellow Guardians out there, but I really enjoyed the Shattered Throne. I am part of a small clan that can’t seem to get a 6 man fireteam together for a Raid. Life just gets in the way. However, getting 3 together was doable. Yes, I could always play with randoms like I did with D1 for raiding, but Bungie is rewarding clans for doing activities together. All this to say, more 3 team Shattered Throne type/quality end game activities should be pursued. Please consider this. I believe that raid participation will continue to dwindle unless you devs start changing the way you approach how they are played. I’m not saying to stop the whole 6 man thing, just provide more opportunities for teams of 3 or 4. Anthem (as bad as it might be so far) pulled it off.😉 Unless Bungie is happy with a small part of the Destiny community being the only ones admiring their raid work then its time to embrace some new ideas. Please?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
    Thanks for the feedback. In the next few weeks, we're hoping to have a ride along featuring the Shattered Throne dungeon, going a bit more into detail on what it took to create the activity. That said, the team is aware of the desire for more content like this!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

44 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon