JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

3/1/2019 4:02:57 PM
One of two things need to happen. Either a re-work or complete removal. These two weapons should never have been in the first place. I can maybe see how Bungie thought it wouldn't be an issue, because they can't aim and could never get two headshots in a row, but outside of their testing environment a high percentage of players can do that all day. Luna's Howl and Not Forgotten are ridiculously OP, and [i]do not[/i] require skill to use. They are a huge problem and need to be removed, replaced, reworked. If every weapon was like Luna's we'd might as well play Call of Duty or something. These weapons need to go.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Or you can learn how to deal with it. A bad player with Nf or luna is still a bad player. A good player with or without luna or NF is still a good player and will still outplay you. The weapons dont require alot of skill to use, but they do require a massive amount of skill and dedication to get. If you cant get the weapon you either accept it and learn how to deal with it or cry on the forums for a nerf because with people like you its always this: “if i can not beat it or get it, then it must removed or nerfed” Plus nobody is forcing you to play against those weapons. You can back out if you see alot of people using it or simply not play pvp.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by wes0103: 3/3/2019 7:38:38 AM
    Guns require a lot of skill to get legitimately. I spent over a month waking up at 4 a.m. to get my NF. Several people I know spent $150 and got it in 1.5 hours. Groups that do this can do 3 guaranteed carries at a time in less than 2 hours. They play on servers in say Australia and use server discrepancies and third party software to cut the connection to their matched team at the right moment, giving both teams free wins. Say they have an 8 hour workday. That's 12 Not Forgottens a day or 60 a week, unless of course they do something more like 12 hours a day and 7 days a week. Then they generate over 126 Not Forgottens at least if business is booming, which it is. Pair this with several hundred if not a thousand people doing this on backup accounts, and now you have a large amount of Not Forgottens that nobody earned. Gun would be a lot less of an issue if this wasn't happening. Since the gun requires so little skill to use, even players who didn't earn it can get great success with it. Yeah, a better player will be better, but the gun let's these players do things they wouldn't be able to do otherwise with their skill set. Plain and simple.

Posting in language:

• Thats not the issue of the gun. Thats a issue with the community and the fact that people that use ways like that should be suspended if not banned. If they help people and get paid like doing a recov or a carry then i dont have a problem. The moment they manipulate the matchmaking in their favor and use software/hardware to make it that easy then its called cheating.

Posting in language:

• I think the fact that the gun doesn't require as much skill use as most people believe and the fact that there is a very real chance that most Not Forgottens aren't even earned legit makes it into a larger problem honestly. Paid recoveries are against Sony's terms of use and network manipulation is 100% cheating. Both need to go.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon