JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Tekashi 6ix9ine: 2/21/2019 2:16:25 AM
Just don’t add PVP pinnacle weapons to D3. It’s ok for weapons that excel in Gambit, Strikes or Raids. But a weapon that excels over others in a competitive setting because then [b]everyone[/b] who doesn’t have it will feel pressured and frustrated to complete the quest.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I dont mind if the give us pinnacle weapons but if say they do the same thing with lunas and not forgotten, then at least give the base pinnacle weapon to everyone a season later. Like they did with broadsword.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• They gave out broadsword because 1 comp was a very bad game mode without a radar so it was more hide and seek. 2 because the playerbase in general was dead and then im not even talking about the playerbase that plays comp.

Posting in language:

• i see at alot of people are complaining about lunas and keep crying about wanting it nerfed, i just see this as a way to not nerf it but allow others to obtain the luna

Posting in language:

• Most people CAN obtain the Luna. The steps through out are easy, but then you need to put in effort in order to get to 2100. Is this hard? If your playing solo and dont play pvp much then yes its hard. But you can ask people to help you out, watch streams that do luna help or just play with people that are trying to reach the same goal. If you dont like that, rather play solo or just dont want to do the quest but want Luna then its up to the player to decide what to do. Nothing is given to you and you have to put in the time and effort into getting the item even if you have to go out of your way to get it done. People that dont play raids dont complain about not getting raid weapons, but people that dont play comp do complain about not getting comp weapons. Simple as that

Posting in language:

• Raids don't have unessesary scoring system to get those weapons. Raids dont suffer from latensy problems and ddos attacks. Raids dont put you against the full stack team of players with much higher skill levels, armed to the teeth with those pinnacle weapons and shotguns that gives them free 1 shot kill from 10 meters range... Competitive just too random sometimes

Posting in language:

• Raids dont have that because its a raid and comp has that because ITS COMP. No scoring system in comp turns it into quickplay so there would be no need for comp and the scoring system is there to protect people at lower ranks from the big boys at 5500. Still you have to do the raid in order to get the raid weapons + when you hit 2100 or 5450 you ARE getting those weapons guaranteed. If you done 50 raids you might still miss weapons that you should have had. Still missing 1k voices after 40+ raids. I agree that raids dont suffer from that, but most games have problems with that. Thats not only destiny and the only reason people are mad about it and notice it is because there is a reward tied to the ranks. You pretty much gave the definition of competitive in any game. So you expect people at 4000 glory to be solo players running around with white guns and pick their nose while fighting you? Comp is about going in as a team with good players of their own skill lvl and see how far they can get. Using the best weapons you have because everybody is doing that which is LOGIC. If you cant reach that score your not getting the weapon so you either learn how to deal with it and accept it or keep crying on the forums about it.

Posting in language:

• Yes, all pvp games has those problems, but in D2 its much worse. I played other games like overwatch, CoD and battlefield, and for the most part they give me much more fair experience in terms of connection. In D2 its a lottery. You get a high streak, and then the game decided to strip you from all your hard earned points by putting you against some kind of murderess clan, or makes you play 1 vs 4. And the game don't give a damn if you lose because conditions are uneven, or you get weaseled for no good reason. You can even get a temporal ban, for that. I’m not saying they should have a white or green, or whatever, but we definitely need a separate lobby for solos and stacks, so both side can be happy, until they are just trolls who enjoy to ruin experience for more casual players. There is many gamers that just don't enjoy playing in teams, talking to someone through voice chat, especially if their english is not great or not existing at all. Teams should play with other teams, because it's an equal challenge for both sides. And the same thing with solos. Everyone should have the equal conditions in competitive mode. I already have a luna, and I get it solo. But I literally prefer random drops or a ton of grind over badly though-out scoring system and matchmaking we got right now.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon