JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

2/19/2019 8:45:05 PM
The team is currently aware of this feedback, and looking at the Dreaming City, Last Wish, and Wayfarer seal objectives. Once we have more information, we will let you know.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Hahaha “looking into it” but all the titles are either complete rng or forced no matchmaking, what about the solo players, titles should not be forced on random events

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Still cant get that damn scout rifle over 200 nodes and nothing, given up now yet another reason to stop playing.

Posting in language:

• i still hunt the ship for cursebreaker title, 6 months now, only 1 thing remained, and still no dropp ;( maybe include it as reward for doing solo shattered throne? would be fair, better than that emblem that shows me i got 0 kills on dul incaru And btw is there an option to see how often some1 was in the throne?

Posting in language:

• [quote]The team is currently aware of this feedback, and looking at the Dreaming City, Last Wish, and Wayfarer seal objectives. Once we have more information, we will let you know.[/quote] The playerbase is currently aware of your feedback, and is looking at alternate gaming options. Until we have more information, we will be playing other things. But seriously, this is a ridiculous response. Please don’t deflect, and tell us what is being discussed as options at least. After soooo many Ascendant Challenges and Last Wish runs, I only need the DC Ghost and LW ship. When reset happens I run these both on all 3 characters and nothing. Once that happens, I can assure you my desire to play for the rest of the week is gone. Completely demoralizing.

Posting in language:

• keep these cosmetics as a rare drop, just remove them from the list required to complete the seals bam problem solved

Posting in language:

• Know what we need? A knockout list for items. #BacardinColaDoitDoit

Posting in language:

• I completely stopped trying to get all seals. RNG is horrible.

Posting in language:

• Let me guess. You'll have more information on March 31, the day after the last day for people to get the pins if they are interested. I have no interest in them myself but think it is total bullshit that you all have dragged your feet this much on something that has a time limit.

Posting in language:

• We need specific objectives that guarantee these overly elusive items. Either through extensive triumphs or in game. Ex: submit oracle offering X amount of times. This way those that already grinded the items shouldn't feel slighted & those that grinded with no drops would've already completed the triumph post update.

Posting in language:

• You have said this countless times. Give me my titles.

Posting in language:

• This also should apply to the Black Armory. It is a bit of a problem to kill enemies in a certain forge with a specific weapon if that weapon only drops from with RNG. All weapons that are required for a specific task should drop from quests (that do not require RNG to complete) and not from RNG drops.

Posting in language:

• Hey bud.. tell your Devs that because of the over reliance of RNG for cosmetics I haven't set foot in the DC in months. This is because I am sick of beating a dead horse for a ghost and sparrow. You want to know why player numbers are down? Cause it takes Bungie MONTHS not 1 or 2 but like 6 before you even acknowledge feedback or make any changes. Again its just beating a dead horse. Is it even worth our time or efforts to remain involved?? At this point I'd say no. Not like Bungie has shown us anything but the same Cut Paste responses.

Posting in language:

• give me my sparrow from last wish, starlight ghost and stupid 1k with anarchy

Posting in language:

• Please look at Thaan’Hul he hasn’t been is spiders wanted pool in over a month!!

Posting in language:

• What you should do is add quests that give people some of this harder to obtain loot as the end reward. Instead of it all being random.

Posting in language:

• @dmg04 yesterday i saw a guardian who get the sparrow of last wish two times consecutive. How this is fair ? I try every week since the last wish has launch and nothing of that sparrow. It is very frustrated! i mean.... VERY VERY... VERY FRUSTRATED

Posting in language:

• I think you guys had enough time to collect our feedback. I think most players have no motivation to play your game in the future. Look at the player base. I had enough to hear the same shit and the same promise. I have no motivation to play your game. I played yesterday in hope to get the ghost or sparrow. After the mission i logged out and stop playing for the next week. I don’t know if i will play next week. Why does it take so long for such little things like this? If i work like you in my job, i would be unemployed after two weeks.

Posting in language:

• @dmg04 remove the sparrow, ship, and ghost completely, from every title..... Easy! Problem resolved. Why is so difficult to be resolved ?

Posting in language:

• YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting in language:

• If you change the RNG for the Wayfarer title I'm going to be pissed. I spent 3 weeks on Mars grinding thousands of resonant stems and sleeper nodes. Yes it was very frustrating and at times I wanted to quit but I didn't. It was very rewarding to claim Wayfarer after so much grinding. Everybody else can do the same as me instead of crying to Bungie until they get their way and obtain titles easily.

Posting in language:

• Yeah no. You can leave with your stupid "let's keep everything locked behind rng ideology"

Posting in language:

• Easy there big guy. Nobody is trying to get you in a fuss today.

Posting in language:

• Also, I have Wayfarer, but I wouldn't be pissed if they changed the RNG requirements for the seal. Why? Because in my eyes, if you did all the triumphs that don't require you to get lucky, you deserve the seal. 😊

Posting in language:

• Nothing about wayfarer requires being lucky....

Posting in language:

• Tell that to my friend, who still can't get the Nephilim Frost because, it just WON'T drop for him for every schematic he finds lol

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon