JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

2/19/2019 2:51:01 PM
180rpm hand cannons should never have existed in the first place. They have done nothing good for the game.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I though they were kinda cool during the first year, where they had the same optimal TTK, but had to hit all headshots. Now they don't, but still have the same TTK, leading them to be the easiest, spammable, and user-freindly in the game. Since you can use them well whether you're on the ground or in the air, along with their minimal recoil and kickback. It's not the best TTK, but it is a very consistent one. They're like the Adaptive Pulse Rifles(i.e. Bygones, Inaugural Address) of Hand Cannons. Other archetypes are better on paper, but offer nowhere near the same level of versatility or forgiveness. I think they were supposed to be balanced by that fact. Not the best TTK technically speaking, but a very easy one to achieve more often than not. But then Mag. Howl ruins that by giving the most user-friendly archetype a faster TTK with extremely minimal buildup to do so when compared to other damage increasing perks.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon