JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

2/19/2019 3:24:57 AM
Mostly lunas and not fogotten needs one of two options. 1. Taken out of the game period or 2. The guns can only be played in comp. That's my opinion
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Lots of people will be pissed who payed for those weapons. Lol

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• So what. There own fault that no one wants to stay in games against lunas or not forgotten.

Posting in language:

• So these ideas will not work and will not happen for anyone whom thinks this. Remember redrix claymore people had a lot of the same things to say then too. What happens we get randomly rolled redrix broad sword. We will more likely get a much easier way to obtain something similar to a not forgotten broad sword. Further more I really don under stand the complaints about these guns other than how incredible difficulty they are to get, I think they should be a challenge but not impossible for normal players to get. Right not the comp play list is so impressed with recovs and streamers it’s ridiculous. There are people out there who should have been able to earn the rewards but can’t because of these folks jumping from account to account and run and re running to 5500. Further more Luna’s and nf are weak to most incounters. Team shot ttk always faster. Last word and last hope fire rate faster. Most of My engagements go - head shot one head shot two dead to things like telesto jotunn team shot bygones etc. what ever tho. The whole game mode is broken and a cesspool if Cheaters

Posting in language:

• Is your opinion based on you having or not having the guns?

Posting in language:

• You can’t se wit? I mean it’s obvious so you should be concerned lol.

Posting in language:

• Hows that?

Posting in language:

• Edited by Mors_Orcus: 2/19/2019 3:52:31 PM
    If u can’t see it I’m not wasting time explaining the obvious. Guns are broken.

Posting in language:

• Pvp guns for pvp players in pvp. Again whats your point? Most people who complain dont have the guns.

Posting in language:

• Oh wow just looked at this guys load out straight crutches lol. Ya confirmed he plays destiny for the gun imbalances lol. Put this dude in any fair Pvp game and he gets run.

Posting in language:

• Who me? Buddy you have blast furnace jotunn and hammerhead. Its a competative loadout that some would call crutchy.

Posting in language:

• Your comparing blast furnaces ttk to Luna’s/nf. Lol dumbass. Absolutely I was using jotun. It’s a no skill gun that damn near guarantees two kills and in doubles it was ridiculous. I hate crucible so when you force me into I’m going to give myself a chance to win lol. Jotun got me a ton of wins in crimsoned while I played ( hate crucible only helped out my friend really) Also your point is I use a broken gun too? So I’ll say right now jotun should not be in the energy slot in crucible. If staying there at most you should get one shot but I think it should be moved to heavy Luna’s/nf is juts as bad if not worse. More ammo with a huge assist and ttk advantage over everyone. I realize you had to accomplish something to get it but how does putting an unfair gun in problem who okay the most Pvp make sense? Everyone should have the gun so it’s fair Why they screwed the pulse rifle meta or the ar at the beginning I’ll never know. It was still everyone using the guns only difference was everyone had the at so it was fair lol.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Street PredatorX: 2/19/2019 4:27:06 PM
    At range blast furnace beats luna. And nobody is forcing you into crucible. Plus you hate on luna being op but have no problem using jotunn for easy kills as you call . Funny guy.

Posting in language:

• I quite literally admitted it was broken in the energy slot. Way to prove that minimal intelligence we talked about. You argument is also in game that focuses on mid to close combat the pulse is better than a chance at range. Once again more proof. As stated if you can’t see how broke Luna’s and nf are your simply not intelligent enough to have this convo. Your essentially a flat earthier lol. Can’t argue with you because you don’t have a basic understand of the obvious lol.

Posting in language:

• Why do Pvp players want guns that create imbalance? I’m all for cool skins only avail through crucible or comp. However if you want a gun that gives you an advantage in Pvp your a scrub. Pvp is players vs players. The only different factor should be skill. Yet destiny Pvpers defend their crutches lol. They literally take any reason out of Pvp. Want to prove your good. Go play real Pvp game. Why stay in destiny that is regarded as a joke in Pvp gaming communities? Ahh yes cuz you want the crutch because you can’t play the balanced games.

Posting in language:

• thing is if good pvp players were using a different gun they would still outbeat people. Its not the gun thats so powerfull, but its the players that are using the gun. I seen people with a NF but not even positive KD. Guess whats going to happen, they get beaten by better teams without a NF. Its not like if you have the gun its a instant win and you can play around the gun. The gun is so used because the other weapons are harder and not worth to use. Look at PC gameplay and PS4 gameplay. PC they use almost every weapon type, but on console its very limited. Again both NF and Luna are very good and they should be to give people a insentive to go into comp and nobody that plays comp says its a balanced game. Plus even if they play a balanced game they would still own people no problem.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Mors_Orcus: 2/19/2019 4:55:58 PM
    Except the gun is broken so you can’t use that argument lol. Until the gun is fixed or they stop using it that’s heresay. Also they are playing a broken game that has no players rather than much healthier much more competitive games. So that arguments crap too. Maybe hey would but destinies Pvp is to broken to make that claim. It may be right? But until the rest is fair there no way to show that.

Posting in language:

• They aren't broken though

Posting in language:

• Yes it might be broken in your eyes and i agree its very powerfull but thats what it need to be otherwise there isnt a insentive to play comp. They wont stop using the gun or change it because there isnt a problem with the gun. Its the fact that nothing can beat it which means all other weapons need a overall buff. Next to that it will never be fair. Its a loot and shooter. People get random and fixed items for reaching certain objectives. When they get those items and go play against other people they will use the most powerfull stuff and the items they are proud of and/or enjoy using. I dont blame people for using those items because i have both Luna and NF myself and also they worked for it.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Yes it might be broken in your eyes and i agree its very powerfull but thats what it need to be otherwise there isnt a insentive to play comp. They wont stop using the gun or change it because there isnt a problem with the gun. Its the fact that nothing can beat it which means all other weapons need a overall buff. Next to that it will never be fair. Its a loot and shooter. People get random and fixed items for reaching certain objectives. When they get those items and go play against other people they will use the most powerfull stuff and the items they are proud of and/or enjoy using. I dont blame people for using those items because i have both Luna and NF myself and also they worked for it.[/quote]

Posting in language:

• You also literally said the guns broken haha.

Posting in language:

• "Yes it might be broken in your eyes and i agree its very powerfull" I said that i agree they might appear broken in YOUR EYES (not mine) and i agree that they are very powerfull just like Blast furnace, bygones, duke and so many other guns. Dont put words into my mouth or think i agree they are OP because they arent. They are just very good and they need to be. Thats all

Posting in language:

• [quote]Yes it might be broken in your eyes and i agree its very powerfull but thats what it need to be otherwise there isnt a insentive to play comp. They wont stop using the gun or change it because there isnt a problem with the gun. Its the fact that nothing can beat it which means all other weapons need a overall buff. Next to that it will never be fair. Its a loot and shooter. People get random and fixed items for reaching certain objectives. When they get those items and go play against other people they will use the most powerfull stuff and the items they are proud of and/or enjoy using. I dont blame people for using those items because i have both Luna and NF myself and also they worked for it.[/quote] Literally said it was broken yourself.

Posting in language:

• When? Quote the exact part were i say it was, because now your just filling stuff in for yourself

Posting in language:

• I literally quoted your words. What a scrub.

Posting in language:

• No you quoted my entire forum post without me saying that they were OP. I just say they were very good and so are others. And your really calling me a scrub when your using jotunn in crimson to win otherwise your losing, for not having either of the guns and not facing the struggle's of getting them, for not being able to give any viable arguments/facts and can only complain? You should look in the mirror and you will see a real "scrub" both in game and outside

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon