JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Is Crucible fun?
2/17/2019 5:33:46 PM
I don’t think that’s an accurately formed question. Unless you are going for the player to answer in a broad sense of “is PvP fun regardless of issues you may have”. Broad answer: Sometimes, yes. Long answer: Crucible [i]can[/i] be fun for me. When connections are good, when matchmaking is fair, when I’m not playing like an idiot. It can be very circumstantial for me. I will always have immense amounts of fun when I’m partied up with my buddies. Solo feels more like a chore. I have to ask myself “do I really want the hassle of all the possible problems that occur all too often In Destiny PvP? There are many many ways that Bungie could improve our fun in the crucible.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Or you can answer yes or no. Simple and not complicated. Inbetween isn't really an answer. Weigh your options and decide instead of writing paragraphs that basically say "I enjoy it sometimes, but other times I don't".

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• hahaha I had no idea someone would get salty over my reply. Maybe I know Sols had a bigger point than just the simple yes or no. That’s what I was getting at. That destiny PvP makes you consider if you’re going to enjoy your experience. The fact that there are so many factors that determine whether a player will have a good/fun experience means that there’s something inherently wrong with the crucible. And that is the real conversation to be had here. Sorry it dampened your undies.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dubufu: 2/18/2019 5:48:01 PM
    My reply...wasn't salty at all. What are you talking about? That's an oversight on your part. My response wasn't even that long. I didnt curse at you or say anything closely related to any kind of hate. You didn't "dampen" anything. That's you just being extremely dense. [quote]That is the real conversation to be had here[/quote] It's a poll, no there really isn't. If [b]you[/b] want that conversation (because it clearly looks like nobody else does), create your own post about it. You can weigh your options and come up with a definite answer that is up to your personal opinion, not others. It's really, [i]really[/i] not that hard to determine. [quote]Maybe I know Sols had a bigger point than a simple yes or no[/quote] He uh...clearly didn't, as he replied to you basically saying a sum of the same thing I said.

Posting in language:

• 😂😂😂😂😂 Sorry, Nancy. I must have missed the memo where you were named queen of the forums. If I want to give an expanded answer to a poll, or any other type of post, I most certainly will. If I want to post nothing but pictures of cats in cowboy hats, that’s what I’ll -blam!-ing do. Are you understanding that I just don’t value your opinion on how I should interact/respond on these forums?

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dubufu: 2/18/2019 6:24:14 PM
    Welp, at least its obvious that nobody cares about responses like yours. Just answer the poll. That's what its here for anyway. That's why I asked you to create you own post about it if you want a "real conversation" (Since it seems like you just look like a fish out of water here). it's a suggestion. Overdramatic.

Posting in language:

• Thanks for your time and attention, and your worthless opinion.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dubufu: 2/18/2019 6:24:36 PM
    Seems nobody wanted yours so I figured you needed it. Seeya. : ^ )

Posting in language:

• I vent when I run. lol This is my active imagination.

Posting in language:

• Took you a while to find another cat pic but im not disappointed in the slightest

Posting in language:

• Well I’m at work. So temper you expectations on timing.

Posting in language:

• Working on a monday must suck ass

Posting in language:

• They pay me to be here. So I have no complaints.

Posting in language:

• How I picture you, flailing about looking for somewhere to insert your foot in your mouth.

Posting in language:

• Oof, looks like someone's venting. Go ahead.

Posting in language:

• It's a perfectly formed question that asks you to weigh all the factors and ask yourself if the sum of the parts is a fun experience.

Posting in language:

• That’s what I figured you were going for.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon