JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Is Crucible fun?
2/17/2019 7:13:12 AM
Not since Forsaken launched. The loadout changes destroyed it for me. As soon as I get my hands on NF, I won't have any reason to go back to any of it.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Imagine being someone (me) who [i]does not like handcannons[/i] Now you [b]really[/b] don't have anything to work for

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Well, to be honest, I don't really either. I don't plan on using them.

Posting in language:

• Oh yikes

Posting in language:

• I'm not pursuing these gun because I want them. I hate the damn things. I am pursuing them for collections, triumphs, and to show that they aren't quite that elite. If I ever used them, it would be for PVE

Posting in language:

• 193 glory. looks like you better get to work.

Posting in language:

• True, but I am not at that point in the quest yet. Until I am at the glory step, then it is not my primary goal. Fireteam makes a big difference, plus qp is the worst of the two

Posting in language:

• oh well I have no reason to play comp. I already have NF and I don't find enjoyment in that playlist. QP is very easy but I do match tryhards every now and then but that's to be expected.

Posting in language:

• Played with clan mates in comp and then switched to qp. Comp was a lot less sweaty. QP has been sweatier than a superbowl locker room. I couldn't wait to be finished with it. Aside from IB, I won't be going back to QP for a long time. As soon as I get NF, then I will not have any reason to set foot in the crucible again

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon