JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Is Crucible fun?
2/16/2019 10:47:08 AM
No option for "its ok"?
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Dubufu: 2/18/2019 9:22:37 AM
    "It's ok" to be indecisive

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Bieltan: 2/18/2019 11:30:17 AM
    How exactly is taking the stance of "its not my first choice of activity, but doesnt make me want to tear out my eyeballs when I venture in" indecisive? 🤔

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dubufu: 2/18/2019 11:35:55 AM
    That very mindset that you just unknowingly described, is literally the meaning of indecisive. You can weigh your options, you can think about what you like and what you don't like about crucible but you can still come up with a cohesive and simple conclusion that turns into a "yes" or "no" answer. It's really not that hard nor complicated. Anything inbetween isn't really an answer, as it isn't definitive, or needed in a poll

Posting in language:

• Yes, because life, and opinions, is/are all black & white extremes 🙄 I know my opinion, which is "its ok".

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dubufu: 2/18/2019 5:36:02 PM
    And "it's ok" to be indecisive :)

Posting in language:

• Mmmm, is that why you initially insulted me, before editing it out? Nah. I know what my decision is. Seems you are the one struggling with it.

Posting in language:

• Nope. Good luck answering the poll then. Nobody here cares about an "ok"....like that makes sense in this instance

Posting in language:

• Nobody...other than the considerable number asking the same question as me...? K then.

Posting in language:

• Not really considerable. Just peeps who can't seem to decide as well.

Posting in language:

• Indecision is "dont know" lol. Nobodies said that yet.

Posting in language:

• Ok, better word then. Conflicted.

Posting in language:

• Wrong again, because I, and others, have given a straight and consistent answer. Only edits I've made, if any, were for spelling, and not because I couldnt decide whether saying "Crucibles ok" is dumb or not. Wait, wouldnt that last part be.... indecision? 🙄

Posting in language:

• Yes, along with being conflicted. Not being able to give the [b]actual[/b] straight answer, which is a yes or no in this case, and instead going with something inbetween because you can't make up your mind on the topic, makes both of the words I've stated right on multiple occassions.

Posting in language:

• Thats based on the assumption that opinion is binary - which it isnt. Just because an answer is omitted doesnt make it any less straight, true or decisive. I'll wait for you to once again dismally fail to grasp this simple concept.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dubufu: 2/18/2019 6:58:26 PM
    Whatever you say. If you didn't answer the poll then that feedback is kinda useless when it can be boiled down to "Eh sometimes its good, sometimes it's bad". Which is feedback that can go to nearly any game and completely dodges what was originally asked. Some people can answer a yes a no question, I get it, we call those people dense. Has nothing to do with opinion itself being binary and has everything to do with the person answering it. Have a good day.

Posting in language:

• Its a poll asking opinion, but in a binary fashion - thats a flawed approach, and people have every right to point that out. The truly dense thing to do is blindly accept flawed logic. Have a good evening.

Posting in language:

• Good luck having useless feedback and not being able to answer a yes or no question

Posting in language:

• Good luck with the aforementioned blind acceptance of flawed logic. Cant even refute it can you? 🤣

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dubufu: 2/18/2019 7:54:23 PM
    You trying to overcomplicate things with a 3rd answer because you can't answer a simple yes or no questions seems to come off that way huh? You're really grasping at straws to avoid a question, any more excuses? Inb4 he says "I answered it" even though its a yes or no answer

Posting in language:

• No, I answered the question. Absolutely. It seems you are the only person struggling to understand that.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon