Edited by Lost Sols: 2/16/2019 8:20:54 AM

Is Crucible fun?

Yes

No

Is Crucible fun?
English
#destiny2 #DTC

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• If you don’t take it seriously then yes

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It’s fun, then I run into a 4 burst pulse rifle, someone titan skating with a shotgun, somebody who only solo blade barrages, spectral blades, nf, and luna’s.

Posting in language:

• No. I can't make my mind to describe the reason(s), cause i did play PvP for thorn, Iron banner or even Trials but nowadays i just don't. Didn't play crucible for the chapperone as i wouldn't either for last word if i could (i choose not to pay for the 2nd season pass), iron banner i didn't play much during season 1 then play much more during the next season and didn't play even once during this season, there ain't trials on D2 so that is a no as well. I could tell it's because of the shoty fest or this or that gun, but what i think refrains me from "enjoying" crucible is this thing that happens to me every time i play. Either im in a team, midway the score board, that stomps over the opposite team OR im on the team that is being annihilated, is just like this game after game. Overall i don't find amusing on either of the above. When i think on what kept me playing crucible was this tension you feel when any team can end up wining, when there's just 1 or 2 guys having a 7.something KD or above and the others are stuck at 1.something or below, doesn't feel like a fun match.

Posting in language:

• Honestly, its not as fun anymore with how games have been as of late. There’s just too many sweats everywhere I go.

Posting in language:

• When your first match of the day is against two hunters using NF and Dust Rock; no.

Posting in language:

• Crucible is a very enjoyable experience. Competitive is one of my favourite game modes to play, as a team or solo.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dubufu: 2/18/2019 9:11:04 AM
    Well damn. I knew it. [spoiler]Also can we stop with the "3rd answer" people in this comment section? It's a simple yes or no question. Anything inbetween isn't really an answer. Most of what these people are saying can be boiled down to, "I have fun sometimes, but other times I dont"[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• Edited by SnakePayne86: 2/18/2019 2:54:04 PM
    A little better since the last word came out, at least you can fend low skill shotgun users off better and Luna’s . NF is still a problem and other cheap shit like jotumn dust rock, etc.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
    • Yes.

Posting in language:

• Depends on the weapons you use. Grinded for weeks to get LH but now I have it I realise that it's not as good as people make it out to be. I've been running a sniper with a pulse rifle (not bygones) and have been having so much fun. The only way to enjoy crucible is to switch up your loadout frequently, otherwise it gets repetitive and boring. I'm never impressed when I get killed by a meta weapon, but if I'm close-up headshotted by an aggressive sniper then I'm very impressed, and makes me enjoy crucible even more, personally I'd love to see a snipers only gamemode

Posting in language:

• Well I guess it’s time to turn into a shotgun ape with the dust rock blues with max distance and snapshot sights.

Posting in language:

• No option for "its ok"?

Posting in language:

20 Replies
      • Edited by TJM99: 2/17/2019 12:09:09 AM
        Depends who's asking. Can't side with someone who only gives absolutes.

Posting in language:

11 Replies
        • Good games and bad games are a thing.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Not since Forsaken launched. The loadout changes destroyed it for me. As soon as I get my hands on NF, I won't have any reason to go back to any of it.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
            • I don’t think that’s an accurately formed question. Unless you are going for the player to answer in a broad sense of “is PvP fun regardless of issues you may have”. Broad answer: Sometimes, yes. Long answer: Crucible [i]can[/i] be fun for me. When connections are good, when matchmaking is fair, when I’m not playing like an idiot. It can be very circumstantial for me. I will always have immense amounts of fun when I’m partied up with my buddies. Solo feels more like a chore. I have to ask myself “do I really want the hassle of all the possible problems that occur all too often In Destiny PvP? There are many many ways that Bungie could improve our fun in the crucible.

Posting in language:

16 Replies
              • There needs to be a 3rd options of sometimes.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                • I like testing out different weapons that people would other wise not touch it’s a laugh using a really shit weapon to kill sweats with.

Posting in language:

• Wheres the "meh" button?

Posting in language:

• If I play with my friends who are good PvP players, we get hatemail for being a toxic sweaty stack. If I play with my friends who aren't so good, I get messages about how shit my team is. If I play solo, I get teamed with blueberries who aren't sure which end of the gun the bullets come out. If I try to win in QP, I'm an asshole. If I want to use fun guns like Jotunn, I'm just a scrub who can't use a "real" loadout. If I use a "real" loadout, I'm a meta scrub. Honestly the worst part about player vs player, is the goddamn players. I hate knowing I'm ruining someone's day, when I'm having fun. I hate when people try to ruin mine by bagging or sending messages telling me "kys". The gameplay can be great fun, and going in with some friends, always a giggle. Gunfights can be really satisfying. So can it be fun? Hell yeah. Would I classify it as fun? Hell no. I hate what it does to the community. I hate the constant bickering about fun vs balance. I hate the nerfs that end up hurting PvE. I hate so much about the gamemode, and most of it stems from the players. I grew up with couch PvP, and that was such a different world... No one talked shit that they couldn't back up, there was never any lag or fear of some Network manipulation, if your buddies little brother only played odd-job, you could punch him, send a REAL message. It was still a game back then. There was no sense of missing out on rewards if you lost. There was no quest dictating how you played or what guns you used. That, was fun. This? Not so much.

Posting in language:

11 Replies
                  • The main center point of destiny PvP is how unforgiving it is(which is why a lot of people like it, why I like it) there’s not a lot of room for mistake. Playing the game for a while let’s you counter/learn the intrincitys and use them heavily to your advantage. pair that with destiny is extremely meta dependent and you have yourself a not very inviting experience to new players especially when they get thrown straight to the wolves(looking at you lvl 8 I just 3 tapped) and based off this people don’t get a very good first impression of the mode which results in a lot of people not ever touching it again. Every other game has a “boot camp of sorts destiny has 0, they need a minimum of 10-15 games starter with nothing but newbies and or other low game accounts. If you come into the game and get f*cking stomped for 5 games straight youll just end up pissed off and not focusing on learning the game.

Posting in language:

• Its a fairy land at the moment where hand cannons out range scout rifles and most other weapons. The slip and slide shottie kills may be annoying abut at least they reflect the guns abilities.

Posting in language:

• Edited by swiffty lion: 2/17/2019 11:12:27 PM
                    I wish it was, some games are ok but others just suck so much...losing progression for sever drop, multiple games of comp vs fun raid teams. Idk why I’m still playing this game. I need rehab, cause this smack don’t even give me a buzz anymore. but I don’t really like any other games Can I wash your windows for a comp win?

Posting in language:

• YES

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • It’s fun for the first 2-3 games. Then it’s not really enjoyable

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • Might as well ask: "Is getting DDoSed fun?" :P

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                        You are not allowed to view this content.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon