JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Sooooo Community is in Chaos
2/12/2019 9:36:42 PM
Crimson Days was on the roadmap long before anything doing with Activision or any posts trending... What purpose would it have served to not still do Crimson Days or ignore telling us about a scheduled event? I think you've been sitting only on the Trending page or something, which practically everything ALWAYS has 100s to 1000s of upvotes on year round.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Fair point, not doing the event would be worse. I just don't like the amount of effort they have out into trying to get people to play it, again probably worse if they didn't do it. But 4 TWABS to tell me about an event that doesn't really make me play the game any differently? I don't know, would hope they have focused their resources more into future content. And that's why they delayed Crimson cause they had 2 guys grinding out Crimson on their own 😂

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Crimson Doubles is a special PvP event however. We don't normally have a doubles elimination round mode IIRC. Also the first 1 or 2 announcements didn't have much about Crimson Days and just said "stay tuned for info" basically. Honestly, they're probably working behind the scenes on things and with the Activision split, it's likely they didn't have a bunch else to talk about with any certainty.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon