JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Sooooo Community is in Chaos
2/12/2019 3:15:08 PM
[quote]Sooooo Community is in Chaos [/quote] B.net is always in chaos.....get ready for the Crimson Days chaos incoming.....no big deal, nothing new here.....wait, nevermind, looks like you beat me too it: [quote]Hey Looks it is another meaningless event Crimson Days. [/quote] Anyway..... [quote]All the Forum posts are offering great ideas[/quote] [i].....picks up jaw from floor.....from laughing, not disbelief.....[/i]so what's [u]your[/u] great idea?
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• What does B.net have anything to do with Destiny anymore XD they just provide a launcher and probably some servers as for that, they could not give a shit. My goal is to point out that Bungie is ignoring their community or they hear us and would rather just not. The last 3 or 4 TWABS the biggest point they could offer was Crimson Days is COMING.... Great... Instead of them spend the last 4 months designing love armor or what have you, maybe engage with their community, talk about the big issues. No one gives a flying f about these cosmetics XD and if people do then I am glad. I was exaggerating that "all" forums have good ideas, but if you look at the trending page, that whole page has some really good ideas, or asking for changes. And instead Bungie would rather focus on Crimson Days. Now I knew Activision splitting from Bungie would not show any good results for awhile. But I did hope they would go into a clean up mode of all the garbage destiny has

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Well said, I see your point and feel some of your frustrations, but I just can't take this game seriously enough to have it ruin my experience (at least not yet.....so far.....). On top of that, I have no idea how Bungie handles complaints or what they're doing behind the scenes, so I won't assume they're just lazy and ignoring everything. I'm a D1 day 1 ([i]well, day 7 technically[/i]) casual who just enjoys the pretty colors and sounds and going pew, pew, pew. I can see why people have issues with different aspects of the game, but I just can't take them seriously. I'm here to have fun. Right now I have the MIDA multi and mini tool equipped along with a Quickfang, just because. That sh!tty loadout caused me to lose over 20% on my Last Word quest step.....in 1 PvP match, but, meh, oh well.

Posting in language:

• Yea I use to be that way when I could play hours on end because it all just melds together and you have the time to do some silly quest step that take 3 hours. But I have stepped away from Destiny to explore other games, and I come back Fridays to do my weekly raids with my clan. But as a now casual player, who gets on when he feels like it, the game is painful to play like that. It feels like you have to sink in unhealthy amount of hours just to be on par with other players or get accepted into raids. I get that is how dedicated players want it to be, but other games have that balanced out, and Bungie doesn't. It hurts to be a casual in this game. So I want to feel the engagement from the Developers at least. And if people wanna say this game is only for dedicated players, then I guess this is the end of my journey, because other games make the effort to balance it for all players. Make game play for the hardcore, make game play for the casual.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon