JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

originally posted in: Sooooo Community is in Chaos
2/12/2019 1:04:29 PM
They ignore the ideas for a reason. They are simply not good. If you think you have such good ideas, make your own game and implement them. I have full confidence that Bungie will save the franchise, and they'll probably do it without listening to all the cry babies on these posts
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• This such an ignorant comment. As consumers, true we shouldn’t feel entitled. But if you’re asking money from your fan base, you need to give them something that they will enjoy. Something feel like it’s worth investing. You’re not asking just for their money, you’re asking for their time, their feedback, and future support. If you’re in the business of making games to make a profit, you have to take all that into consideration.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]I have full confidence that Bungie will save the franchise,[/quote] L-O-L sincerely thank you for this. Played since beginning of D1 and loved the first game. Not a hater but your post really made me laugh. I'm a realist.

Posting in language:

• Lol you are entitled to your opinion just as much as mine. But no game has ever succeeded without taking criticism. Fans are their best source, most consistent users, but its their job to read through it, thats why you have teams. Right now Bungie probably won't be the saving grace everyone expects them to be.

Posting in language:

• Just a reminder that year 1 D2 was a result of them listening to forum posts and suggestions from people who “don’t have the time to grind”

Posting in language:

• The so called cry babies is why you got Foresaken.

Posting in language:

• No the crybabies is why we got vanilla D2

Posting in language:

• Businesses aren't built on ignoring the consumers who you're trying to attract.....and part with their $. Go to McDonalds...do you see them say they're suddenly not making Burgers on Tuesday's because they want to focus more on nuggets? Do you think they would ignore the feedback of their clients if they did? Let's be clear about another thing. Yes...some of the feedback and suggestions the community give to Bungie are bad....you've got that part right. But let's not gloss over the fact Bungie are also fully capable of making ludicrous ideas and decisions all by their own. It's a blade that cuts both ways.

Posting in language:

• but everytime bungie listened to the Community the game Went to shit. Just look at D2 vanilla pvp

Posting in language:

• D2 Vanilla PVP had nothing to do with the community and everything to do with Bungie wanting this game to become an e-sport. Unless you can cites sources for your representation that the community wanted PVP to be 4v4 with dual primaries, weakened supers, stunted abilities, and slowed down movements? Because I can only recall the community getting furious over all of that.

Posting in language:

• Not true. The community called out repeatedly for more vault space which we eventually got...improved the game. The community called to scrap the stupid token system (remember that?) so it got reworked. We complained about the first Dawning event and the tie in with Eververse and even Bungie finally admitted "The scales are tipped too heavily towards Tess" so the next Dawning event was changed. We argued against static rolls on weapons....and they've gone too. You can't say to me all the above changes haven't improved the game.....but do you really think Bungie would have changed them if everyone just went "Meh....don't like it but I won't say anything".

Posting in language:

• The term "Everyone is a critic" never rang more true before. I'd like to see what kind of shit these people would make if given the chance to make a game they designed. Probably end up in the bargain bin day of release.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon