JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Phoenix1710: 2/12/2019 11:48:37 PM

How Broken is The Stupid Strange Terrain Nightfall

Ok I have done strange terrain at least 50 times this week with at least a score for the week of 125k didn’t get the osprey. Got a higher score at 300k and have literally wasted my entire week doin this stupid nightfall whereas I have had 5 other people in my fire team get it after around 7 runs through it and I seriously thinking about snapping this worthless piece of crap disc in half if this nightfall doesn’t get fixed to drop it more often or the nightfall doesn’t return next week. Thanks for wasting my time Bungie. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Two points. 1. It took me more than 7 runs and the drop is down to the RNG system so if anything is wrong it is your luck. 2. You would have had more luck if you had not posted on a forum page set aside for Destiny 1 players while complaining about a D2 Strike.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon