JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

originally posted in: Sooooo Community is in Chaos
2/11/2019 10:05:00 PM
What community? Anthem and Division 2 should wipe it out almost, what's left after Apex and the like. She gone.....
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Remember when people said th division kill destiny? Battlefield? Black ops 4? Anthem?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by rmac864: 2/12/2019 8:18:39 AM
    From what I've read from the Divison fanbase and Anthem reviews, I wouldn't hold my breath. And its unfortunate, too, because the looter shooter genre (more specifically Bungie) desperately needs good competition. Competition breeds better development. Monopolies are never a good thing.

Posting in language:

• Div2 beta was great fun. Like seeing an old friend for the first time in ages.

Posting in language:

Endless Teeth
    Endless Teeth

Genghis Tron is my mom - old

💯

Posting in language:

• Hey howsit it going? 👍🏻

Posting in language:

• It was pants same old.

Posting in language:

• In your opinion.

Posting in language:

• I never could get into Div1, so I can't speak from experience. I've just read that there are glaring problems carried over from 1 to 2, and the endgame is weak, not dissimilar to Anthem. Idk, but again I hope things get sorted out, whether I play either or not, simply because competition is good for the consumer.

Posting in language:

• So the same as D2 then

Posting in language:

• Essentially. But are you saying it's okay for other developers to screw up the release and then fix it later just because Bungie did it twice? I hate that narrative... and sadly, it's become a staple of gaming lately, from all major devs.

Posting in language:

• Not saying it’s ok at all. Just simply stating all the crap you’re piling on games that are not even out yet that D2 has done the exact same.

Posting in language:

• I'm not piling anything on. I'm simply stating what I've read. Get mad at the authors of those articles, not me. And I can't be more clear on this, [b]I'm rooting for these games to do well. The genre needs more competition. Competition is better for the players. Monopolies are no good for consumers.[/b]

Posting in language:

• Edited by score: 2/12/2019 6:57:41 PM
    I’m not getting mad at you sir, but why spread caustic “well what I read about Anthem and division 2” bullshït on here if you are routing for them? when really deep down you hoping they flop the big one because it’s a threat to your beloved Destiny? If you were routing for them you wouldn’t tar them with the rumour mill crap. Wait until they come out. If they are crap then well you can just have a blast being a Destiny fanboy on here by pulling them apart and nobody will say shit

Posting in language:

• It's called being informed and not blindly throwing money at the screen. Too many people did that with D2, myself included. And if you wanna act like you know me, then we're done here, because ya don't. Not even close.

Posting in language:

• Correct we are done. Fanboy

Posting in language:

• Edited by Endless Teeth: 2/12/2019 9:30:42 AM
    Endless Teeth
    Endless Teeth

How’d you enjoy the D2 beta? End game?

Posting in language:

• There's literally no need to ask that question. You know the answer, and yet, regardless, it's not going to further help the discussion. Dont be a troll. If you have any reading skills, you will see that I said I hope Div2 and Anthem do well. That only spurs the market competition and all companies involved to become more creative.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Endless Teeth: 2/12/2019 9:33:48 AM
    Endless Teeth
    Endless Teeth

Just pointing out you could actually play “part” of the endgame in the division beta, but I am biased because I really enjoyed (and still do) the division.

Posting in language:

• Thank you for not trolling, sincerely. However, I dont think endgame content should be necessary in a beta. To me, the beginning/mid level content should be enough for a test run. Personal opinions, I know, but it just feels like both Anthem and Div2 are stretching for early player numbers.

Posting in language:

Endless Teeth
    Endless Teeth

I disagree completely, as a sequel why would you want to spend time in a beta going through story you will be doing at the beginning of a game? It feels like a spoiler to me and I’d rather experience the story as a whole, wouldn’t you rather try out the top tier weapons and armour while exploring the reason you want to get the game in the first place? I would like to see more beta with limited endgame so after it’s finished all you can think about is how much fun you’ll have getting X loadout, weapon, ability etc.

Posting in language:

• Wacko enviro crazies have said it's going to end many times. The planet is not going anywhere, just the species that can't adapt.

Posting in language:

• Hey, the coalition of fanboys is strong, and all five of them will remain loyal.

Posting in language:

• She gonnnnnee

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon