JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
2/11/2019 5:13:53 AM

I can't have luna or nf ... Should i quit?

This is a question my friends ask me every day... They try to love PvP but let's be clear for once we all know the gun is broken I have Luna and it is 3 tap easy mode I can't even imagine the Nf... Bungie made the game only for elitist pkayers and every one is running away it is not healthy for the game You give to the best players a weapon that nothing can counter... The rich gets rich the poor gets poor This is unfair
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Look. If you want tips on how to fight Luna I'm more than happy to give them to you. I do have Luna, but I regularly use the last word or Ace more than it now. Or age old bond. The short answer is it would take a little time to figure out counters, but there are very potent counters. NF/Luna users struggle against skilled players. Don't quit man, seriously, because of a gun. And for all you other lot...... This Luna/NF shaming needs to stop. It's fine if you lot don't have the gun, but crapping on people who earned it (like me, I did comp solo for it) is asinine, toxic, and downright childish. I don't care if you are triggered by it. Throw your fit fine. I don't care. I don't care if you get killed by it. Figure out a way to fight it, or stop standing in the open, or stop standing still, or aim. Not everyone who has it is automatically good. And they're not automatically a jackass. In fact, if you think that of them you're probably the jackass. This is ridiculous now. There is every type of counter you guys have now. Stop it. This is coming from a guy who regularly puts down Luna with Ace, age old bond, and last word.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

3 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon