JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Pobreloko: 2/11/2019 4:11:42 PM
LUKK81

BUNGIE STOP NERFING STUFF!

Im sincerely tired.. tired of the complaints of the community making Bungie acting in consequence and nerfing stuff... You both are killing the game! It kills the grinding, the emotion when you get an exotic you wanted, a weapon you where looking for. It is so frustrating! If you want us to use other subclasses or weapons, why dont you make them better instead of DESTROYING the ones thaw we actually use ??? . I have playerd already more than 1500 hours in D2 and the RNG is absolute garbage at least for me....all i got is repeated exotics ( wich Bungie supposely addressed a while ago) so it cost me AGES to get the exotics to drop. even now, i don't have yet the geostabilizer boots for my main warlock. and i never seem to get exotics for my other two characters...but when i get one after 500 years of farming and doing all the weekly and daily stuff eternaly: BOOOM! that exotic doesn't works anymore Blade barrage is TRASH now, with shards of Galanord specially. Nova Warp is completely useless both in PVE and PVP now. Graviton lance? NERFED Telesto? NERFED STOP NERFING STUFF PLEASE! GIVE US MORE POWER, NOT LESS! BUFF THE COMPETITION! [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Bro the nerf are going to keep xoming as long as pve mains and solo casuals have their way.Soon we will have nothing but melees and they will somehow want that nerfed.Cry baby players need a buff its called uninstall.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I love that Bungie said they were moving away from nerfs then they immediately follow that with the next balance patch destroying the warlocks presence in PvP by nerfing them and buffing everything else. Absolutely love it.

Posting in language:

• What year is this ??? Dead meet horse

Posting in language:

• They should know that the community is unreliable in giving feedback on what’s truly overpowered, the 1 time that the community was right was with the vex and that prof was given with actual gameplay footage and not just wailing and moaning

Posting in language:

• Yawn. They can stop nerfing after one eyed mask is nerfed you pos crying baby. You all cried and got nova warp nerfed. Now OEM must also be nerfed to the f'ing ground

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • Edited by LUKK81: 2/12/2019 7:35:24 PM
      Graviton lance? USELESS Telesto? Just a viable fusion rifle not worth the exotic slot. Sleeper Simulant? Only viable in PVE Vigilance Wing? Just get a good roll for bygones. Wavesplitter? Sleeping in the vault along all trace rifles. Mida? Now coming back but cannot compete with Not Forgotten in mid/long ranges Blade Barrage? Destroyed in PVE Nova Warp? Was useless in PVE and now its useless in PVP too You left Warlock with NOTHING in PVP...why using a Warlock when the only subclass viable in PVP was nerfed to death? Hunter will be allways be OP in crucible because movility and the possibility to roll. Give The Warlock and Titan something to compete! OEM is really broken. The most unfair exotic in the history of Destiny and the only one exotic that deserves a nerf from day 1. Other than that, DONT NERF! BUFF STUFF!!!

Posting in language:

32 Replies
      • BB is still god tier, the exotic is more consistent now in PvE and PvP, you just can't get free supers from triple kills now if you don't get kills with the explosion. SB is still god tier. It's supposed to drain faster when invisible but that's a blatant lie since I see hunters with 30+ second supers all the time and that thing isn't even a point and kill super, you just mash R1 and get free kills. Oh, someone's 20 feet in the air? Doesn't matter, they can't kill you and you're gonna hit them with an R1.

Posting in language:

• I completely agree. Why did they nerf thorn? If anything it should 1 tap cause having to aim a second shot took way to much time

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • This is literally just not how balance works. You need buffs and nerfs to not only keep things balanced, but also to keep things fresh. No matter how balanced your game is, there will always be a meta. Because of this Bungie takes the route of switching up the meta every few months to prevent things from getting stale, in order to do this you have to nerf what’s on top AND buff what’s underperforming. If you just buff buff buff you end up with power creep and that’s just as bad as having every weapon suck, in some ways it’s a lot worse actually.

Posting in language:

9 Replies
          • Edited by MacSalad: 2/13/2019 9:24:45 PM
            Same thing in D1. Some great weapons, abilities, and supers were ruined because of the Nerf Brigade. Got to the point where two exotic weapons (universal remote and no land beyond) consider niche or even a joke when they were first introduced climbed to the very top of the meta because of the unending nerfs.

Posting in language:

• For real. All the crys for nerfs in d1 led to the trash d2 vanilla. Just make everything broken.

Posting in language:

• "Nerfing is what we do. We know full well doing the same thing over and over yields different results, so we're just going with our previous Destiny 1 strategy. We know that ruining gear turns people off to the game, but this time it will be different. Cheers." -- Bungie

Posting in language:

• How is blade barrage trash? I use it all the time and it’s still epic.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • I’m pretty sure they stealth needed 1K Voices. It used to destroy gambit groups of players and now struggles to kill one person in a group without a direct hit. It also used to slaughter bosses’ health but now nearly requires Solar singe to do any decent level of damage. Due to charge time and an apparent and noticeable lower amount of damage, it’s no where near as good in PvP and gambit as it used to be

Posting in language:

• Except one eyed mask

Posting in language:

• Bro... telesto was just dumb. 1 more bolt for a kill isn't that much of a difference. This isn't CoD.

Posting in language:

• So would you rather that... [spoiler]nerfs get nerfed?[/spoiler] [spoiler]Nerfception?[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• Better add One eyed mask soon, and you forgot wormhusk

Posting in language:

• Edited by Brandon: 2/12/2019 9:53:24 PM
              Bungie recently ninja nerfed the no turning back bow draw time from 780 to 800!? What was the reason for this? It's not even an exotic. I run double bows in my loadout.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • Edited by Fallosssss: 2/13/2019 1:06:24 AM
                They make new things cooler for your interest. Then, after everyone got it, they normalize it “because of community complains”. Don’t be stupid, Bungie counting for it. It will keep happening in future because that is they style. They don’t see nothing wrong with that cuz they don’t care. They have no principals of good design, they don’t care if bad design works. You just should know that for chill acceptance.

Posting in language:

• just used an entiere blade barrage at a spectral blades, all the knifeves were around him, he spammed his attacks and left the aoe dmg and took a total of 13dmg. and i know how to use this super correclty. this super is inconsistent, and not interesting in both pvp and pve now. long live golden gun, and rip blade barrage, thanks to crybabies and hunters abusing it.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • Reported for saying stop nerfing! Now look at what you did I was forced to report this now bungie is forced to nerf all supers and weapons! I hope you can live with this guilt! Just kidding! LOL😁😎!

Posting in language:

• Oh no, tellesto got nerfed! Oh no! No more spamming it in PvP for one shot kills!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • They never nerfed graviton lance. The other weapons just got better. Still a great weapon btw.

Posting in language:

• Wat? 1. My girlfriend's nova warp still rocks in the crucible. (Need to be more strategic with it now) 2. My blade barrage still melts bosses(doesnt regen as well with shards but so what) 3. Test FR is still op in pve and within the right range good in the crucible. 4. Graviton is still beast! All this stuff just isnt overpowered anymore opens up choices with other loadouts. Too me it doesnt bother me. Then again I been a hunter since D1 and nerfs are kinda my thing anyways.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • Nerf literally everything. Especially Luna’s Howl. [spoiler]I want chaos. These forums need chaos. More chaos. [b]MORE.[/b][/spoiler]

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon