JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
2/11/2019 1:59:43 AM

Problems with crucible restrictions

First of all thak you taking the time to read this message , since it is very important for me to know that has already been occurring and bothering many pot players regarding the restrictions that arise in various accounts of players where they are not given reason why grabbed banned and not for how long will be given the punishment this has become a disagreement by several of the players who were banned crucibke without any nitification because it was restricted activity in my case and I have been almost two weeks that I have not allowed to enter de activity and mine there are many more cases so please if you can improve this would be very much appreciated
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • I don't get it, how long this restriction from any cruciable game will last? I didn't find any info about that, can somebody explain this? I just got banned and that's all

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon