JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by High Charity: 2/11/2019 2:56:33 AM

Hey Bungie, can we get a dye station in the Tower?

Enough with the shaders. They're pretty silly and most look bad. How about for a glimmer fee (2.5k?) we can customize our own "shader" per armor piece? It would blow open the door on player customization and allow for some truly unique guardians.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• would be easier to let use cycle the shaders we already have so instead of a shader only having one way it can look it will have 4 ways you can use it on your gear.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Superblack FTW!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • this should have been part of the initial customization options from the beginning, the shaders are shit. but this would require a whole bunch of code and programming and to be honest, Bungie gave up on D2 by the looks of things. so, I cant see this happening in the future. Maybe in D3 when they finally cut the umbilical Cord that is called Activision, and they can deliver us the product we paid for and wanted all along. D2 - is like the cheap tequila you put in an expensive bottle to try and convince people its the real thing. its not. I want to drink my tequila out of a Human skull. Killed by the man who made the tequila!

Posting in language:

7 Replies
        • ... blow open the door eh?... lol

Posting in language:

• They can barley keep the lights on and u want this

Posting in language:

9 Replies
          • Great idea! I also posted last year about being able to create clan shaders along with class items that have your clans banner on them but pretty sure nothing will happen, maybe D3 if we’re lucky?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Anything to make the skull of dire amaharanrakaka and wormhust crown wearable...they are truly so ugly and stupid looking and you cant even change their color

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • Substantial changes to the core of the game are what these bozo's should spend their time on, rather than fancy changes to how character look.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                • Exactly this. I love how certain parts of an armor piece, absolutely refuse to change colors no matter what we use.

Posting in language:

• Edited by ArshiaGam1ng: 2/11/2019 5:14:53 PM
                  Destiny 3 i guess

Posting in language:

• IMO they should have stayed with D1 system but added the option to apply them as you do to separate gear, and an all at once option. That added inventory to a character was unnecessary and a waste of resources when no one ever will need that many shaders on a character. I wish this company would think more before they do things like using the Cryptarch to dismantle shaders. The other thing I think would improve things in this game is, having shaders applied throughout the game like D1 that W.O.T.M and other raids offered that was an incentive to want to acquire. Tess is not helping this game at all knowing she has become nothing but one huge handout when it comes to cosmetics. Collecting the items from Tess have no value anymore because they are a dime a dozen. IMO this company really needs to design the games in-game content more like D1 that did make D1 what it was that a lot of gamers enjoy. It's not the amount of content as far as adding activities, planets etc.. it's about how an in-game content is structured that makes a would of difference.

Posting in language:

• Just let us rotate the shader clockwise, each time the primary colour would change. All those shaders each with 4 different colours, now that would be cool.

Posting in language:

Like that place in Breath of the Wild. 5000 baryon boughs will get you a top notch purple shader.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Yuno: 2/11/2019 11:48:13 AM
                  Yuno
                  Yuno

revelry 👎 - 4/18/2019 2:53:50 AM

that would be awesome. although all i would use it for is making an all white and an all black shader haha

Posting in language:

• Edited by Fishyb: 2/11/2019 11:36:47 AM
                  Be careful what you wish for. Bungie will implement it but it will only work with Green armour 😁

Posting in language:

• Great idea.I'm all for it.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Enough with the shaders. They're pretty silly and most look bad. How about for a glimmer fee (2.5k?) we can customize our own "shader" per armor piece? It would blow open the door on player customization and allow for some truly unique guardians.[/quote] EsO style

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                ;
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon