JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
2/10/2019 11:04:51 PM

Something is very wrong with PvP P2P stability

Today specifically, every game I match in consists of ghost bullets, teammates who don't appear to fire their guns and just stare at opponents, and all people warping around. I've kept an eye on my internet through all of this and consistently maintain 13-16 ms ping throughout it all. Anybody else experiencing this? PC btw
English
#Networking #Help

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Comp is ridiculous right now!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by RedPhoenix HD: 2/10/2019 11:56:18 PM
    [quote]I've kept an eye on my internet through all of this and consistently maintain 13-16 ms ping throughout it all[/quote] To where? In a P2P network, you would need to be testing to each console connected to the game, as well as the game service itself. Any one person with a poor connection can affect everyone else in the game - it's the unfortunate side effect of P2P. Unless everyone playing the game has a pristine connection, things like this happen. Testing to your provider means nothing.

Posting in language:

• lag as you are describing is more a symptom of packet loss rather than ping times. You might want to look at the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url]. If your connection does not improve, there are additional guides available that can help you in [url=https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7871]diagnosing advanced network issues[/url].

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon