JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Little Light
2/8/2019 1:23:04 AM
Ok. Please contact the manufacturer of the Ghost shell. They should be able to get you a new code.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I was unable to get in contact with the manufacturer. I found out though that the cayde ghost shell I bought off amazon came with the carrhae emblem and not the little light emblem that was advertised and which it stated it came with. That's why I can't redeem it because I already have that emblem. @BNGHelp6

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah, it looks like you redeemed this emblem on Oct 22, 2018.

Posting in language:

• I did for the Carhae emblem. What was advertised on the box and in the description was for the little light emblem. They gave a a code for a different emblem than what was advertised. Can I get a new code

Posting in language:

• We aren't able to do that. You'll need to contact your retailer to get a different code.

Posting in language:

ZacTheRuler
    ZacTheRuler

on the forums when I should be working - 4/22/2019 10:41:18 PM

Bungie doesn’t control the codes. You would have to get in contact with the manufacturer.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon