JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Basic sniper frame quest
2/8/2019 1:19:34 AM
The weekly reset.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• So I just got online today excited to play the forge and there is no basic sniper frame available for me to get to complete the quest. It is the quest step one I am missing so it is preventing me from progressing at all. Please fix this because it’s definitely not fixed.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Same here, her weapons haven't refreshed as part of the weekly reset and I can't continue the sniper rifle quest in Gofannon forge.

Posting in language:

• Bungie u guy do nothing for your game . Yall were told that Luna howl quests steps were disappearing and did nothing. I'll make sure not to spend my money with u guys anymore

Posting in language:

• [quote]The weekly reset.[/quote] Same thing happened to me as I'm unlocking the 2nd and 3rd forges on my other 2 characters so I have more chances at the curated weapons and since the material wasnt dropping I left the frame in my inventory until a fix came out and now of course it's gone with no way to reacquire it right now. So on reset the original sniper frame will be available to pick up on those characters right. I really hope so as theres currently nothing else for me to do in the game besides playing pvp but get the remaining curated forge weapons and wait for rng to let me finish a couple more titles I haven't gotten yet.

Posting in language:

• Ok thanks for the info

Posting in language:

• Does that mean Tuesday 2/12?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon